(Closed) 4.6.13

posted 6 years ago in April 2013
Post # 3
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I don’t really have a theme yet. However it will be more formal. Getting married in a banquet hall type place. It’s so exciting starting to plan everything Smile! I tried on dresses today and I think I’ve found the one! Didn’t purchase it yet though!

Post # 4
168 posts
Blushing bee

Don’t have a theme yet, and will be picking a venue hopefully in a few weeks because I’m abroad right now. We are getting married in New Jersey and as early spring isn’t that warm it will certainly be mostly inside. Fiance suggested 70s as a theme but I assume he was joking!

Post # 6
235 posts
Helper bee

We’re getting married outdoors and our “theme” is sort of a retro lovebird theme…yellow and grey with lots of chevron 🙂

Post # 7
196 posts
Blushing bee

@AriaAmante:  Our Colors are also yellow and grey. I love chevron, we actually used it on our engagement party invitations! My best friends mother made me watch the Portlandeia skit where they put a bird on everything… I think she was tryin to politely give me a hit! I think the birds are CUTE!!!

Post # 8
5 posts
Newbee

Our colors are yellow and Tiffany blue! Lots of yellow for April I see :)!

Post # 9
381 posts
Helper bee

We are getting married in an old barn, it’s French country vintage and our colors are yellow and grey too! I already have my dress. I didn’t realize I would fine one so quick and it was a sample so I bought it and took it home!Anyone else in mass??

Post # 10
72 posts
Worker bee

We’re getting married in a byzantine church(his choice) then having our reception and pictures at an old quarry with a stream, Bed and breakfast. I’m attempting to pull off a shabby chic theme.

Post # 12
308 posts
Helper bee

April 6, 2013 bride here 😀

We are getting married in Charleston, SC at The Battery Park and our reception will be held at McCradys. Charleston is pretty historic and McCradys was built in the 1700s so our theme is vintage meets spring? Lol I’m doing milk glass, lace and our colors are Navy and Bright Pink.  I am going dress shopping over Memorial Day weekend and I can’t wait!

How far along are you bees in the planning!? I love the yellows, greys and of course Tiffany Blue..I was so close to picking that with Navy!

Post # 13
381 posts
Helper bee

We are going to use Berber daisys in our wedding, a lot of it is going to be do it yourself stuff… I’m even going to make my own Swarovski crystal shoes…That shouldkeep me busy for a while!

Post # 14
14 posts
Newbee

We’re going to be getting married at an old power and light building that was rennovated into a modern loft.  The ceremony will be outside in the grass (has a nice hedge around it) and the reception will be inside.

Our theme is kinda industrial meets romance.  I think pretty white draping and poufs of white flower centerpieces will look so neat against the brick, steel, and polished concrete.

Post # 15
165 posts
Blushing bee

my theme as of now is “red carpet, but its looking more like a “glamorous modern garden”.  We are planning to do the wedding outside, but our venue has a beautiful indoor location just in case it rains.

Post # 16
811 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

We’re doing a back yard old timey carnival theme with games and a pig roast.

The topic ‘4.6.13’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors