5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

32 Days! One day over a month! 

Post # 49
428 posts
Helper bee

We’re under the one month mark now! The next 30 days of my life are going to be full of paying money, gluing ribbons, and writing our ceremony!

Post # 50
22 posts
Newbee

I was pretty confident that I had everything taken care of. And now I am making a list of things to do.

Buy alcohol for the after party, gift bags for the Maid/Matron of Honor and Bridesmaid or Best Man, thank you cards, make centerpieces, make the flower girl basket, write our personal vows on 3×5 cards.

Bleh, Just when I though I was almost done…

Post # 51
381 posts
Helper bee

so i feel excited and nervous and overwhelmed. our families arnt getting along now since the wedding stuff started and my bach is coming up in two weeks.  nervous!!!

Post # 52
112 posts
Blushing bee

We’re so close!!! Idk what it is, but I feel anxious, nervous, and excited with a dash of cold feet! AAAH! I feel like there is SO much left to do.

Post # 53
22 posts
Newbee

19 days to go! i cant wait!

Post # 54
112 posts
Blushing bee

Less than two weeks! ^.^ All my nerves are gone, I’m so excited!!!

Post # 55
428 posts
Helper bee

I’m a little stressed making sure the little things get done, but I’m mostly bouncing-up-and-down excited!

Post # 57
428 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@mrsmbeegee:  Nope! I’ve been watching it like a hawk! Right now it’s supposed to be sunny and 70 degrees with no chance of rain! VERY much hoping that sticks!

Post # 58
109 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@mrsmbeegee:  Haha…ohhh noooo, you’re not the only one! Although, our date is 4/5…on Amelia Island, FL. It’s looking like showers for us, but we have another plan if the beach one fails.

The topic ‘4.6.13’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors