(Closed) 47 days and a little freaked out

posted 6 years ago in June 2012
Post # 3
Hostess
23602 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Aww, big hugs to you!  Rest assured, little things might come up, but everything will be okay and you will be so happy on your wedding day! Happy recovery to you from the accident!

Post # 4
84 posts
Worker bee

OMG, You are not only my date twin, but we are both hurting from accidents. My car was totalled in december, when someone smashed into the back of my car while i was at a stop light, and i have been hurting horribly ever since. So untop of planning my wedding I have to go to multiple  phy therapy and chiropractor appt everyweek.

So i feel your fustration , the worse part of this is tht Im not able to go to the gym to prepare for my wedding, to make it even worse, Im getting married in Jamaica where I am going to hv to be in a swinsuit in front of family and friends, OH Rant sorry !!! 🙁

Well hope you feel better and hope those groomsmen get back in touch with you, oh and as of tmoro we june girls can officially say “we are getting married next month”  🙂

Post # 6
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Date twin! Totally feeling your pain. These last few weeks are getting super stressful. Take a day to breath even if you really don’t have a day to spare. I have a million things to do but I took a day “off” over the weekend to just watch a movie, pamper myself, and BREATH. Felt much better and more refreshed for the week ahead. Don’t get too wound up in the planning. I had a similar problem with the groomsmen not communicating about purchasing suits. I was afraid they would be different colors. I spent weeks trying to get them all together to check, but to no avail. I finally gave up. I was like well whats the worse that could happen? They all will have some sort of suit, and I think they know enough to get gray, so if anything it will be a mismatced intended thing. Right? haha Sometimes you just have to make the glass half full even if its down to the last drop! <3 

The topic ‘47 days and a little freaked out’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors