(Closed) 47 too old to be a "Princess"

posted 4 years ago in 40 Something
Post # 46
1750 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

lawandbeauty53:  I hear you. Sometimes it is hard though, to keep your chin up and your queenly demure, no? In the end we’re all just a little bit more scared and worried about what others think then we’d like. Something I am working on too. 

But it must be said: if anyone out there can be an example to us all then YOU! 

I hope you won’t forget to give us the full recap!?!

Post # 47
429 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

Congrats!!! I am just saying… When I read your title, I immediately thought, when I am 88 years old, I am still gunna rock a crown… Just say in’

Post # 51
1581 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - Ocean front

lawandbeauty53:  another 47 yr old bride here!  My guy proposed to me on Xmas too and it is his 2nd but my first marriage.  I felt maybe I was too old to be wearing a bridal gown…but this site helped me realize I couldnt be more WRONG!  I feel so much better now as I was worried about looking silly in a traditional type dress…I went with what felt right here she is: 

Your big day is SOON I have to wait till NEXT May!! waaaaah LOL

Post # 53
1581 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - Ocean front

lawandbeauty53:  thank you so much!  Share pics of your dress?  Love to see! :+)

Post # 54
840 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: Church

lawandbeauty53:  Enjoy your special day. You’re never too old to live your dreams so have the wedding you want. Age is just a number so live it up 🙂 Congratulations. 

Post # 56
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2016

You’re never too old to be a princess if that’s what you want to feel like! I wanted to get married at the courthouse since I’ve been married before, but my fiance has never been married and wanted a “real” wedding…..so here we go 🙂

The topic ‘47 too old to be a "Princess"’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors