(Closed) 48 days!!!!

posted 6 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
2385 posts
Buzzing bee

Good luck to all the hopeful waiting bees!

Post # 4
410 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Oooh, awesome!!! I’m hoping he’s going to propose on Christmas Eve, but he’s not giving me any hints unfortunately. Good luck to all of us!  πŸ™‚

Post # 8
3265 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

So exciting for all the waiting bees! I reeeeallly hope everyone gets a special early Christmas or Hanukkah (or heck, even NYE!) gift!

Post # 10
410 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@sunshinebee:  LOL, my SO got “it IS going to be this year.” Period, no question marks heh. I told him he has ’till 11:59:59 on NYE  Innocent

Post # 12
1059 posts
Bumble bee

This day countdown makes me nervous, and reminds me that I am getting old. Now I have to go have a giant spoonful of Nutella to feel better (or maybe I just needed an excuse for that Nutella!). =P

Post # 13
705 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I dont know why.. but when i read “crazy” with a wedding pretext i thought this…

“I was beginning to thing that wishing on stars was only for children and crazy people…” Charlotte La Bouff, princess and the frog 

Not saying that this applies, but being a disney fan it made me laugh out loud, so i figured i would share the thought!

Post # 14
427 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

48 DAYS?!?!?!?! EEEEEEE! SO knows my favourite holiday is Christmas and we’ve actually had an argument because I wanted to set up the Christmas tree already Sealed but he said he is planning something for us on New Years Eve, so that could be it. Trying not to get my hopes up because although his timeline is “before Feb” with this boy, you just never know!!!

Post # 15
1860 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@sunshinebee:  Mine had given me a random comment one day this spring about being engaged before his family’s summer vacation. We ended up getting engaged 3 days before the vacation.  

So I completely feel for you if you don’t get engaged until December 27.  πŸ™‚ And for your sake (and his!) I hope it’s sooner!

Post # 16
363 posts
Helper bee

Good luck everybody! πŸ™‚ I’m sure I’ll be waiting way more that 48 days though haha ;]

The topic ‘48 days!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors