(Closed) 5 and 2 year old boys and 4 year old girl in wedding. Who walks down with who???

posted 5 years ago in Ceremony
Post # 2
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

This is so not worth worrying about– you can dress them however you like, matching or not, and have all three of them walk down together or just go one by one in whatever order you want. There’s really no wrong way to do it. As for roles, well, why are they walking down the aisle in the first place if they’re not ring bearers or flower girls? They should probably just sit with their parents or a babysitter if they’re not playing an actual role in the wedding.

Post # 3
211 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
waitingintn:  we are having 4.. 2 girls 2 boys

girl-9, girl 5, boy 5, boy 2

we are having the boys dressed the same.. and the younger flower girl dressed in a poufy dress. the older girl same colour of dress just more sleek as shes older. we have the older girl pulling the youngest boy in a wagon with a sign ‘im still single ladies’ and then the 5 year olds walking down together.. 

My suggestion would be the boys walk down together and then the girl to walk after with the flowers.

this is why i chose a wagon lol.. if thats something you want to consider have one pulll the youngest and then have the girl walk down throwing flowers 🙂 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by daydreaming00.
Post # 6
664 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

View original reply
waitingintn:  Ok, that wasn’t totally clear in the post, because you were asking what role the little boys play– if they’re all ring bearers and flower girls etc., that’s totally fine! You also seemed to be asking whether or not the boys needed to be in the exact same outfit– they don’t need to be in the same outfit at all, and can wear whatever you want them to wear. Obviously you want them to look nice, you just seem a bit stressed out about it and I don’t think it needs to be that difficult. Find nice suits and dresses and have them wear those. The age difference between the boys isn’t so big, so if you can find matching outfits, great. If not, it’s not going to make things look weird.

Post # 7
291 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

We are having all of our nieces and nephews in the wedding, 2 girls ages who will be 5 and 9 and 3 boys who will be ages 7, 4, and 2 at the time our our wedding. We are making them “flower children” were they will all throw petals down the aisle. We have also thought about getting a sign that says something like “Here comes your bride Uncle Joe” or something like that too. We haven’t planned outfits yet, but they all will probably dress similar but I don’t care if they are not dressed exactly the same. 

The topic ‘5 and 2 year old boys and 4 year old girl in wedding. Who walks down with who???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors