(Closed) .5 carat heart shaped diamond rings?

posted 5 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
2091 posts
Buzzing bee
Post # 3
10572 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

Here’s a .58 carat heart shaped diamond solitaire on ebay that i I love , and for a great price! Even if you bought it just for the diamond and have it reset it’s still priced very well, I love this seller’s stuff. She only sells estate jewelry which is a great way to save money. This diamond is proportioned beautifully, it’s plump where as some heart shaped diamonds are narrow looking.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/201282813825?nav=SEARCH

Post # 4
1309 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: A very pretty church.

View original reply
bluephoenix:  I’ve seen a few claddagh rings around with heart cut diamonds which is very pretty if you still want that aesthetic.

Heart cuts are unusual, you may do best online at least for the stone. Have you checked out Enchanted Diamonds (they have a great website), they have a big database that you can search, including specs, price, colour, certification type etc. with pictures of the actual stones (not just stock pics) and reports you can read. If yout budget it tight remember that cut is very important, a warmer diamond won’t look so warm if set in yellow gold and that how it ‘faces up’ is more important than carat weight, and eyeclean is often fine even if we would all prefer something internally flawless!

Good luck!

Post # 5
5217 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
bluephoenix:  Hmmm….we don’t have a lot of regular posters with heart shaped solitaires. I have one, but it’s a .25. I don’t take a lot of hand shots because I have a job that requires a lot of hand washing, so my hands aren’t all that pretty, especially compared to all the perfectly manicured digits here on WB 

This is the only “hand” shot I have. You mentioned your Mom’s claddagh would be too wide? If you have short fingers, that means finger coverage will go further with you. My fingers are super short, and even though I wear a 7, smaller stones look more proportionate on me. Keep in mind too, hearts will face up large.

And here is one on a dandelion, LOL. This is the only other shot I have that has something in it that can be used for scale. Probably not super helpful, but yay hearts and flowers, LOL

Sorry, I couldn’t be more help! If you search for heart shaped rings in the search feature, there have been some threads dedicated to them. Wrbrk has a gorg bezel set heart. Hers is closer to a carat though. I love my heart, and I’d love you to come back and post yours if you get one!

Post # 6
422 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
mrssloan2013:  AAaand just found the exact bezel sapphire ring I’ve been wanting. Thanks for the reccomendation!

Post # 7
10572 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

View original reply
hollandaisey:  that’s great!! Glad I could help 🙂 is it the 3 stone east west set oval sapphire and diamond bezel by chance ??

Post # 8
2425 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

I love heart shape e-ring. My e-ring isn’t heart shape though so I am totally jelly.

Post # 9
2255 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Bridey77:  Ha–I was just about to recommend that the OP look at your posts because I know you have that gorgeous heart-shaped solitaire that I luuurvs so much, but then I saw you posted. 

• This reply was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by  MrsYokiman.
Post # 10
5217 posts
Bee Keeper

View original reply
MrsYokiman:  I’m just excited that we might have another heart solitaire on the boards! I’m hoping Lady Gaga will bring me some ring twins, LOL. 

Post # 11
422 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
mrssloan2013:  Thats the one. Come on, tax refund! I’ve been looking for a slightly lighter sapphire but leave the setting.

Post # 13
6545 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
bluephoenix:  I love hearts and I think a .5 ct would look great! Keep in mind if you get it bezel set it will look a bit bigger! We got a good deal on my stone because we found it at a brick and morter store that happened to have had it in stock forever and they wanted to sell it. Hearts are not very popular so you can use that to your advantage!! Here is my bezel set heart (.75 ct).

Post # 14
6545 posts
Bee Keeper

Grr it’s not posting my pic………will try again.

Post # 15
6545 posts
Bee Keeper

The topic ‘.5 carat heart shaped diamond rings?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors