(Closed) 5 days and counting…… OMG

posted 7 years ago in April 2011
Post # 3
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

I can’t believe Saturday is so close! I’m getting nervous, but definitely ready! Congrats to everyone else on their weddings this weekend!

Post # 4
48 posts
Newbee

Yay!! I am a date twin also!! 5 more days! I am SOO unbelieveably excited. I can hardly stand it anymore! I have two more days of work and then taking the rest of the week off… I can hardly concentrate on anything!

Congratulations to all of my fellow April 16th-ers! It will be the best day ever!

I can’t wait to see everyone’s pictures afterwards! Hooray!

Post # 6
48 posts
Newbee

Wellll.. I am working a half day tomorrow… then taking the rest of the week off! I am just too nervous!

I am getting eyelash extensions filled tomorrow (they are AWESOME btw, worth the money!) Still have to tie the ribbons onto our fan programs… take tons of stuff to the wedding site… I haven’t picked up my dress or veil… Still haven’t had my hair run-through (oh gosh!- long story there)… Haven’t found an emergency cardigan just in case it gets chilly at night at our outdoor reception… etc etc.

So no worries! I still have tons of little things left to do! And I am an engineer… So I am horribly OCD about all of this! But it will be so great. Just 5 more days to wait!!

Post # 7
2054 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

i really cant believe it!! time DOES really fly. i am getting so nervous and excited at the same time! i STILL havent done programs…or found my rehearsal dress…luckily i have wednesday through friday off!

Post # 8
318 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Good luck you guys!  Everything will go wonderfully and then you’ll be MRS!!  I’m so excited for you all!

Post # 9
268 posts
Helper bee

Yay!! I can’t wait. I am laying here in the room surrounded by boxes but it feels good not to have anything to  do. We went to get our marriage license today.

Post # 10
31 posts
Newbee

I’m so excited for the day to come! I have all of my family arriving from out of state tomorrow so have to clean the house, do the ribbons for the programs, prepare all the reception stuff and take it over.. I have the rest of the week off after today and I need it!!

Post # 11
48 posts
Newbee

Definitely. I would die without days off! We just moved to Kansas and we are having our wedding at home in Dallas, and we aren’t going down there tonight! Talk about nerve wracking!!!

It will be so great. I am just so excited!

The topic ‘5 days and counting…… OMG’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors