(Closed) 5 days and counting until…. DOWNTON ABBEY!

posted 7 years ago in United Kingdom
Post # 17
340 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

YEs for Downton!! I’m freaking obsessed. I watched all 3 seasons in 3 days. And I sobbed for so long after Matthew died and felt depressed for like 2 days after, HAHA! I was so invested in his and Mary’s story that I was p***ed when he decided to leave the show. Unfortunately I actually read this spoiler online shortly after starting season 1. Even though I knew it was coming, I still was extremely upset. Not sure I’ve ever gotten that upset over a fictional character before!

Also, I’m another american watching the series online, there’s NO WAY I can wait il January!

Post # 19
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I’m also sooo excited!! Can’t wait till tomorrow!!!

Post # 20
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Omg I am sooooo jealous!!!! I cannot wait until january!!! Enjoy!!!!

Post # 21
1339 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@MissHoney:  SO can’t wait for it to come back! But I don’t think we get it back until January!

Post # 22
340 posts
Helper bee

U.S fans do some googling and you’ll find how to watch it around the same time as the U.K fans 🙂

Post # 23
980 posts
Busy bee

@MissHoney:  It’s tonight woop! i can not wait!!!!! i don’t think i’ve ever been so excited over a tv programme before.

Post # 24
1247 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

I seriously love Downton Abbey. I’ve been to the house where they film it in the UK (Highclere Castle near Newbury) and I  am having a Downton Abbey photobooth at our wedding. Super pumped! Devo about Matthew though. 

Post # 25
2324 posts
Buzzing bee

Thank you for this post- I haven’t actually read it in case there are spoilers but I have just found out what I will be watching tomorrow night – wo hoo!

Post # 26
496 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: City, State

I’m in the US and just finished watching the first episode of season 4. Yeah for Project Free TV 😉

Post # 27
340 posts
Helper bee

Should we make an official DA thread for fun’s sake?

Post # 28
Hostess
11163 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

US fan here and I got my DA fix yesterday thanks to the wonders of the internet. There was no way in hell I was waiting any longer!

PS Does anyone else’s skin crawl like mine when Thomas comes on the screen? Seriously can that character just die out already?

Post # 29
177 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

View original reply
@Elrodien:  yes! I also watched all 3 seasons in 3 days. I’m so happy I’ve been able to find it online otherwise I don’t know how I’d make it to January!

Post # 30
340 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@Treejewel19:  Whaaat?! Are you crazy?! Lol I love Thomas!! I love his antics and also when he is vulnerable and shows emotion and you really feel bad for him. Like O’Brien, I loved to hate her.

View original reply
@valardohaeris:  Amayyzaaaang! We probbaly hold a world record for shortest DA watching ever. Lol so good. So many U.S fans are livid about the airing delay so they are rebelling (so am I) and finding it online. Thank God for the internet sometimes!

Post # 31
Hostess
11163 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

View original reply
@Elrodien:  O’Brien was deliciously evil, yes I loved her. Thomas is just so dull to me, dull and always stirring up trouble. Maybe I will change my tune after this season.

Oh and I want more Anna and Mr. Bates, more more more!

The topic ‘5 days and counting until…. DOWNTON ABBEY!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors