(Closed) 5 days before the wedding and everyone is sick :(

posted 4 years ago in Family
Post # 2
83 posts
Worker bee

So sorry , that’s a bummer! I would be stressed! But I think as long as you continue what your doing & getting plenty of rest & fluids you’ll be good.. Maybe some vitamin C, 

hope you & your family feels better!

Post # 3
13842 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

Ugh, it’s going around (I’m fighting the tail end of it myself!).  I’m sue you’ll feel better by Saturday!  Try to get as much rest as you can, and keep drinking lots of fluids!

Post # 4
1810 posts
Buzzing bee

Same here only we are leaving for our honeymoon Saturday. Fortunately (if it’s the same strain), it doesn’t last long. My husband got it this past weekend and it’s almost run its course. I’m fighting it with Zicam, vitamin C, a multivitamin, and SLEEP. I’ve been trying to get 9-10 hours of sleep per night. I know that’s not easy to do the week of your wedding but try your level best!!

Post # 5
742 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

12 hr Sudafed from the pharamcist = life saver.

Do yourselves the favor.

Post # 6
684 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Nashville, TN

10 more days for me and I just started a zpac yesterday. Sleep as much as possible and drink plenty of water!!!

Post # 7
960 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Historic Chapel

Buttercup014:  That’s terrible! My husband was actually really sick on our wedding day, he was throwing up all day, and had 102 temperature. I felt so bad for him all day long. Thankfully he didn’t have to puke during the ceremony or reception! lol

Post # 10
1810 posts
Buzzing bee

sunfl0wergirl:  12 hour sudafed is the best!! Works like a charm for me, too.

Post # 11
228 posts
Helper bee

I’m sorry, I feel for you.  Colds always come at the worst times.  Hope you and your family feel better soon!  At the very least, I’m sure you’ll be all pumped up with adrenaline on your wedding day — you’ll make it through!

Post # 12
395 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2016

Oh no. I hope every feels better. Theraflu and NyQuil work best for me if it is a cold. Take the nighttime version, stay in bed all night underneath the covers, and sweat it out. I wake up in the morning drenched in sweat, but I feel like a new woman. 

Post # 13
1497 posts
Bumble bee

Buttercup014:  Take care of yourself now and you’ll be fine on your wedding day. The adrenaline will keep you going!

Post # 14
3725 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Buttercup014:  Zicam, fluids and rest! You’ll feel better in 5 days and so will everyone else!

Post # 15
374 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

keep hydrated and rest. 5 days is a long time to recover. so just be positive. keep drinking water and taking vitamin c.

The topic ‘5 days before the wedding and everyone is sick :(’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors