(Closed) 5 days late… JUST got married

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 3
3 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: December 1969

You all have unprotected sex on the honeymoon? 

Post # 4
5671 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

If you are late then take a test! Even if you are two days earlier there is a very good chance that the test could be accurate now.

Post # 5
1014 posts
Bumble bee

It could be anything. But since you have missed your period take a test quickly.  You might be scared but you could have your answer! Since you are already 5 days past your period the test reading will be fairly accurate. 

Post # 7
2815 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

It’s very possible that wedding stress coud be delaying your AF. Testing now would give you an accurate result! I’d take a test to clear your mind!

Post # 8
7610 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Maybe your body is still adjusting to the traveling.  I’d test just to put your mind at ease.

Post # 9
669 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

My guess is that since you haven’t had unprotected sex, it is the stress (excitement!) of the wedding/honey,oon that is delaying your period.  Mine was delayed a few days because of that when I got married.

Post # 10
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

I’d definitely take the test.  You’ll feel better knowing.  I did get pregnant on my honeymoon and it has been a blessing.  We are very excited to meet our little one in October.  So even though the thought may be overwhelming now, it can be pretty incredible!

Post # 12
818 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

Take a test! 🙂

Post # 13
13101 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

I’d bet it is just late from stress/excitement/travel but I’d take a test just to ease your mind so you’ll know one way or the other.

Post # 14
1883 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

I had a three month old by my first annivesary! LOL.

Post # 15
494 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Definitely take a test especially if you’re that late plus the unprotected sex on the honeymoon. Stress can definitely delay it, but I don’t think by that many days.

Post # 16
1144 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@cascadecherub:  She said she didn’t have unprotected sex.

It is probably just stress but take a test just to be sure.

The topic ‘5 days late… JUST got married’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors