(Closed) 5 days left and I manage to break 3 nails…

posted 7 years ago in Beauty
Post # 3
2790 posts
Sugar bee

What about Shellac gel nails? I have heard from many a bee and friends that these are really great, sturdy and they do not ruin your regular nails like fakes do. I also believe they do not attach anything. It’s just directly applied to your nails. But someone coorect me if I’m wrong!

Post # 4
1041 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

@UpstateCait: darn! I’m a nail biter….so I have a pretty great solution for you! lol. Go to a nail salon and get a full set (if you don’t mind getting a full set….otherwise this won’t work for you). You have two options here: 

1) get all clear nails and have the manicurist paint the pink/white on so it looks like a french manicure (go to someone good and you can’t tell the difference)

2) Get white tips on all your nails EXCEPT the ones you broke. On those, have your manicurist do a clear tip first, file it down so that it’s almost like you have a nail again. Then, place a white tip on the clear tip and proceed as usual. Can’t tell the difference!

A good manicurist can glue a nail onto just a very small bit of natural nail. I’m talking, a nub! 

The topic ‘5 days left and I manage to break 3 nails…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors