(Closed) 5 days out – weather reports and cancellations and seating charts OH MY!

posted 8 years ago in September 2012
Post # 17
883 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

one and I’m done here at work.  I really don’t have anything to do until Saturday.  People keep asking me if I’m nervous – I was nervous when I had eye surgery last year at the thought of what my doctor had to do, but marrying my best bud, seeing all my friends and family, that has me excited and psyched!!

Had the programs printed at lunch, won’t look at a weather forecast (but someone told me it’s looking good for Saturday, temps in the 70’s).

Had a few cancellations (one for a serious illness, another, well, let’s just say I never expected them to REALLY attend, but they are sending a gift), but who cares?

Post # 18
478 posts
Helper bee

Weather forecast holding steady with rain. Actually, chance of rain increasing and becoming more certain each day. I’m really bummed about it. My mood has always been noticeably influenced by the weather and the prospect of rain has sapped all the excitement out of me. Everyone says I sound calm and that’s true but in part it’s because I’m just not excited anymore and don’t care. Should have just gone to the courthouse 

The topic ‘5 days out – weather reports and cancellations and seating charts OH MY!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors