(Closed) 5 days till the wedding… and ex-boyfriend contacts me!

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
1110 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

In this case maybe he’s thinking “okay, we’re both married now, it’s safe to be friends again”, however I would not contact him just yet. You wouldn’t want any confusion, jealousy, accidental flirting this close to your wedding.

I thought getting engaged would be such a turn off to my ex’s, but one guy I used to date seems to wanna flirt with me all the time. Maybe it’s because there’s no fear of me wanting to commit to him now? hahahaha

Post # 4
85 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hmm, I agree that I think it’s the nature of guys! My ex-bf of 4 years proposed me right after my now-FI proposed. I was like ‘are you idiot?!’ and he was the one who dumped me few years ago. Well, just ignore, you don’t even have to be friend with him if you don’t want to.

Post # 6
206 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

haha that’s funny.. my ex boyfriend called me out of the blue two days before the wedding. It was hilarious because I was at a restaurant with my mom, sister, and now husband and my phone was smack in the middle of the table. it started ringing and his name and last name came up huge on the screen. We all looked at each other and had this awkward moment hahaha. I picked up and he was like “hey I just wanted to catch up and see how you were doing/”! We hadn’t talked in about a year.

I didn’t mind though. We separated in really great terms and we had talked as friends after. My husband knows he’s just a friend so he didn’t mind seeing the call.

That reminds me I actually never returned the call after telling him I was having dinner with my family. Oops!

Post # 7
142 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Just ignore him.

The topic ‘5 days till the wedding… and ex-boyfriend contacts me!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors