(Closed) 5 days to wedding. What do I eat?!

posted 5 years ago in Food
Post # 3
3126 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

I had Taco Bell the day before my wedding while we were setting everything up and then my parents stopped and got me McDonalds between the ceremony and the reception! I think I was just excited I no longer had to deprive myself of any junk food haha.

To look your best I would cut out anything salty this week, and drink a ton of water every day until the day before your wedding (then just go back to normal levels of consumption). Also stay away from alcohol.

Congratulations! 

Post # 4
1920 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I think you’re WAY over thinking it. Have you ever notcied that eating any food makes you blow up like a balloon? If so, don’t have that. Otherwise, really just enjoy life. You’re going to look amazing the day of no matter what. 

Post # 5
255 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Water is all you need.  Drink a lot of it. Even if you do drink a bit of alcohol or eat a little salt, water can restore your body. 

Post # 6
4046 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Honestly I would stay away from fast food, and eat neutral things so there is no chance of getting food poisoning.

Post # 7
1357 posts
Bumble bee

Go Victoria Secret fashion show style – no solids for 9 days and nothing (including liquids) 12 hours before.

Just joking. Don’t worry about it. Drinks lots of water, as PP said, and don’t overeat bloating foods like beans and potatoes. But I don’t think it’s worth it if you’re going to feel like you’re restricting, and honestly anything you do now won’t make any difference, unless maybe if you eat the entire pizza the morning of 😛

Just focus on the excitement! 

The topic ‘5 days to wedding. What do I eat?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors