(Closed) 5 DPO and no symptoms!

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 2
6278 posts
Bee Keeper

That’s SO early. I know it’s easy for me to say as I’m now very early pregnant. But I was on tenderhooks the first couple of cycles and it makes you a nervous wreck. Try to enjoy things can enjoy before you’re pregnant and test at 10 DPO if you’d like. 

Post # 3
773 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015 - Carmen\'s Lakeview

Darling Husband and I just started TTC this week! I have no idea where I’m at in my cycle at the moment but every time we DTD, I wonder “did we just create a baby?” I know the chances are unlikely but still very possible. I guess we will know soon enough πŸ™‚

Post # 4
2009 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m 5 dpo as well and just trying not to get anxious! Β Not feeling and different than normal πŸ˜‰

Post # 5
2569 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I am only 3 dpo right now and am hoping the next week goes by quickly so I can test around 10-12dpo. It helps that I am in my last semester of college, so I have a lot of things to distract me. 

Post # 7
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

I’m around 5dpo as well and have had some “symptoms” but nothing crazy. I tend to imagine them (even before ttc.. Like about anything) so I’m not trusting myself lol. But I did have pain in my right ovary area last weekend… I’ve been really thirsty lately (especially at night), and I had cramping/bloating on day 1-3 dpo. Today I feel normal. The only thing that’s making me think it’s a real possibility is that 2 people have texted me this week saying they had a dream I was pregnant (I believe in that stuff!) 

i am so impatient but keep telling myself that no period is a good sign and it’s not too far away until I can test lol!!

Post # 10
2554 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

No symptoms at 5 DPO?  Congratulations, this means you aren’t susceptible to persuasion πŸ˜‰  And could totally be pregnant.  Crossing my fingers for you!

I’m surprised men haven’t capitalized on this, if they told women that the earliest sign of pregnancy was a desire to give blow jobs I’m convinced they’d really love the TWW.

Post # 11
1875 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

You wouldn’t have implanted yet so no symptoms would be about right. I am excellent at creating symptoms in my mind πŸ™„πŸ˜‚(never even been pregnant) so I’ll join you this month in no symptom spotting! 

Post # 12
134 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

jbbird :  I don’t know now! My period came oct 10, so I thought my next period would come around nov 10. But when I used opk’s this past cycle, I found out I ovulated around cd 21… So I guess my period would be due 14 days after that? (I’m really new to all this and learned so much from creeping these boards lol). I want to test on the 10th but it could be too soon.  I probably should wait until nov 13 but that will be really difficult. 

Post # 14
3208 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

jbbird :  I got a very obvious BFP pretty early (several days before missed period) and I didn’t notice ANY symptoms prior to testing – in fact I got pretty wildly champagne drunk and gorged on sushi a few days before testing because there was no reason for me to think I shouldn’t. So don’t give up hope if you don’t notice anything, you’re still super early!

Post # 15
1359 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

cupcake8927 :  I’ve had two different dreams in the past week that I’ve gotten a bfp. And in the one dream I had gotten 3 bfps. Here’s to hoping my dreams come true. I think I’m 8po. Maybe 9.

The topic ‘5 DPO and no symptoms!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors