Post # 1
Hi bees! Just wondering what your 5 fav drugstore beauty products are?
I’ll start with mine 🙂
- Maybelline Dream Lumi concealer in the colour Radiant. I freakin love this stuff so much! On my 3rd pen.
- Almay Clear Complexion foundation. Looks SO natural on my skin and I love that it sets fast, and matte. Covers really well too. Not cakey. It’s amazing. And doesn’t give zits!
- My eyelash curler by Revlon. I curl my eyelashes every single day.
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes mascara. Bought it on a whim and so happy I did. It’s awesome.
- CG Classic Pink blush.
Now you go!
Post # 3
Purpose – facial cleanser
Neutrogena Moisture Emulsion
St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Butter Body Wash
Cover Girl – Advanced Radiance Foundation
Nivea Deep Renewel Lip Balm
Post # 4
1. Physician’s Strength Concealer in green (in the tube) for hiding redness. Great mixed with foundation or tinted moisturizer for covering all-over redness like if I got a little sunburned. Really much better than any of the more expensive products I’ve tried.
2. Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow – the best replacement I’ve found for Urban Decay’s cream eyeshadow. Bold color and stays put all day even if I am too lazy to put on eyeshadow primer.
3. Covergirl LipPerfection lipstick in the matte colors/Covergirl Queen Collection Lipstick (which is like the LipPerfection for dark-skinned people, or whatever, though I think that’s silly with lipstick since the colors could all work for anyone – I am dead white pale and my fave of those comes from the Queen collection). Moisturizing, bright color, good coverage, lasts a long time. The ONLY lipstick I use now.
4. Covergirl LashBlast Fusion. My go-to mascara. I used to use Clinique Long Pretty Lashes but then I started wanting a bigger look. I tried that Dior mascara that everyone raves about but just used it three times before throwing it out because imo it sucked so much. But LashBlast Fusion really works for me.
5. Ecotools brushes. Cheap and very nice (imo, anyway)! They sold them in the on-campus store at my college which is where I first bought them, but now most drugstores seem to have them. I don’t think I own any brushes except Ecotools anymore.
Post # 5
I could live without most of the things that I put on my face, except Cherry Chapstick. I go a bit insane when I do not have at least 1 tube with me at all times. Fiance bought me about a dozen this past weekend and scattered them thoughout the apartment lol
Post # 6
– L’Oreal True Match Foundation
-L’Oreal Voluminous mascara
-Revlon Colorstay concealer
-L’Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil eyeliner
-Physician’s Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting eyeliner
Post # 7
– Fructis hair serum
– Mayballine Dream Matte Powder
– Mayballine Volum Express waterproof Mascara
– Revlon Revitalift Day Cream
– A razor!!!!!
Post # 8
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula
Vanilla Mint (or unscented) Chapstick
John Frieda shampoo/conditioner (Brilliant Brunette or the volume line)
Those mini face masks that come in individual packets.. the drugstore I go to has its own brand
Post # 9
1. Covergirl stick concealer in “fair” – I’ve been using this for the last ~10 years… gees!
2. Physician’s Formula mineral correcting powder in a light color. Different stores carry different shades so I just get the lightest available. I love that it’s talc-free, but my one beef is that it doesn’t last very long (~2 months? I feel like my CG powders would last at least 3 or 4 months).
3. Burt’s Bees “replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil” – no other burt’s bees formula will do! I don’t know why but this one feels the most natural on my lips, it’s neither too oily nor too waxy.
4. L’Oreal “magic smooth souffle blush” in “plume”. I NEVER would have tried this product if I hadn’t gotten a free pot of it through a job I had at a drug store. I don’t usually go in for “new” products like this, and as far as makeup goes I was perfectly happy with pretty much any cheap, bright/light pink compact. I guess I didn’t think blush could be anything special. But this product is so awesome! The color looks boring and the price seems outrageous (I think it’s like $13 – which is cray when you’re used to spending less than 5!), but it’s worth it. I am amaaaaazed at how natural it looks, and how long the little pot lasts. My makeup routine is pretty minimalist… this has been the only real “game changer” in the last decade. Ha ha!
5. CG mascara. I can’t tell much difference between the different “kinds”.
6. (I’m adding one more since there is only one more thing I use and I might as well mention it!) 99-cent black twist-up eyeliner. The cheapo stuff from LA Looks or Wet N Wild are perfect for filling between my upper eyelashes without going on too thick/dark. I tried a more expensive eyeliner once and it made me look TOO made up.
Post # 10
@DeeVine1217: I agree with you on the L’Oreal Voluminous mascara. It is the only brand I use now, and it is amaizng.
Post # 11
Neutrogena eye makeup remover
Covergirl Lash Blast (orange tube) waterproof
ELF cream eyeliner
ELF mineral shadow in Celebrity
Carmex in a tube
Post # 12
Maybelline BB Cream
Loreal Volumious Mascara
Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisurizer
Post # 13
1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stains… I’m obsessed and have 4 of them.
2. Loreal Infallible eyeliner.
3. The orange tubed CG mascara. Even the not-waterproof one NEVER comes off!
4. Aveeno Active Naturals daily detoxifying scrub, the only stuff to even come close to clearing up my face.
5. CG loose powder, which I’ve been using off and on since I started wearing makeup.
Post # 14
1. Head & Shoulders Shampoo (yea I use it and it is very good especially in the winter)
2. Maybelline Mascara (pink and green tube)
3. Oatmeal and Shea St Ives Lotion
4. Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lotion
5. Venus razor refills
Post # 15
CeraVe for night lotion
Oil of Olay 7 Effects for day lotion
Cetaphil face wash
Revlon Just Bitten balm stains. I have lipcolors in all price ranges (Chanel and Nars to Clinique to Revlon) and I reach for these the most. I own almost every color.
Revlon eyelash curler
Post # 16
@amandasf: I love it! I actually use 3 different mascaras if I want really dramatic lashes (crazy, I know but the results are fantastic!) but the Voluminous mascara is always in there