Post # 1
Can you believe we have around 5 months left til our big days?! I can’t believe how fast it’s going!
What does everyone left to do?
Here are some of the things I have left:
-Finalize menu (we’re going to a menu tasting at our venue this month, so this will be done soon.)
-Finalize groomsmen attire/having Fiance and groomsmen get fitted.
-Buy flower girl dress/sash.
-Book a wedding night hotel room? (still haven’t decided on this yet)
-Purchase wedding bands.
-Finish addressing envelopes for invitations.
-Work on centerpieces.
-Meet with officiant to go over ceremony.
-Schedule dress alteration appointment.
…And that’s about it, besides some other smaller things (buying guest book, flower girl basket, hair trial, deciding on ceremony/reception music with DJ, etc. but I’m worrying about those later)
Post # 3
Consider yourself lucky, I have so much left too do.
What I have left to do:
– Find a good dj
– Book the photobooth
– Find a flower girl (then get dress)
– Scedule dress appointment
– Have the boys go find tux’s (then get fitted)
– Meet with the minister and sign up for marriage prep
– Purchase wedding bands (mine has been decided just have to wait until July to get it made)
– Create, finish and send invitations
– Work on center pieces
– Bridesmaid dress shopping
– Complete ALL of our DIY projects that we have yet to begin
– and a ton of other stuff too
We have so much to do in so little time I thought I had way more time then I actually did oops 🙁
Post # 4
– Final payments (care of my parents)
– Buy our rings
– Book the honeymoon
Post # 5
- Find a good DJ
- Finalize menu, decorations, flowers
- Steps with the Church
- Shop for Bridesmaid dresses
- Final Guest List
- Finish getting invitations and create invitations and mail out
- Figure out songs (first dance, father/daughter, etc)
- Register for Gifts
- Decide what time to actually have the reception
- Shop for Tuxes
- Gifts for wedding party
- book honeymoon
- Book hotel
- Travel arrangements
- Take engagement pictures!!!
- Decide on favors
- My fitting for alterations and accessories
- Who will do hair and makeup
- Final Payments.
Gosh I have a long list and I am probably missing a lot of things! At least we have the church, venue, caterer, and decorator booked! Oh and my dress picked out and our wedding rings bought! Okay, I’m super nervous now!!!
Post # 6
Soooo much left to do……
- Find a DJ – this needs to be a priority
- Choose florist, decorator, menu, cake
- Wedding rings for both of us!
- Start looking at words for ceremony, vows etc
- Lose weight…
- Book flights
- Pick a honeymoon destination
- Find someone to do my make up
- Pick songs and learn to dance
- Choose jewelery
One thing at a time I guess. Just seems so overwhelming!!
Post # 7
I have to:
Get my and my fiances passports
Get a headband
Buy my veil
Sort out hair and make up
Alterations on my dress
Get bridal undergarments
Not much left to do now, can’t wait!
Post # 8
Gosh I have alot!!! we moved our date to aug. 31st… I think by my name its says sept…. but anways…
book a hotel for the night of our wedding (dest. wedding)
pay off honeymoon cruise and beach wedding people
figure out what to do about a wedding cake
send out the save the dates (next week I hope)
get my veil
design our invites (yikes)
yeah…. I am overwhelmed… lol
Post # 10
March has been really busy for us so far! Getting SO much done! What’s left:
- book hotel room for wedding day/night
- make final decision on tux styles
- book ceremony musicians
- get my veil & hair flower
- alterations on my dress
- coordinate our ceremony with the church
- meet with coordinator on venue decor
- a million other little things that keep sneaking up on me!
Post # 11
In march I am…
*picking out suits (tomorrow!)
*trying to finish up DIY’s
*finishing up invites
*got my passport last week!
*collecting wine glasses for recpetion
Post # 13
Ugh, it stresses me out just to think about all the stuff left to do!!!
-put together invites
-get all the guys measured (9 of them total)
-have engagement pics done (STILL!! Our photographer likes it to be closer to the wedding, because he uses it as a “getting to know you” type thing)
– finish a bunch of DIY stuff for decor including table numbers, guest book, photobooth backdrop, table menus, programs
– get flower girl tutus
– bridal party gifts
– write vows
– book honeymoon
so much to doooooooo!
Post # 14
So I haven’t crossed too much off my list, I just have too much going on lately. But here’s what we have accomplished this month:
-Went to tasting at venue. We picked out what we wanted, now we just have to set up a meeting with our coordinator.
-Found a flower girl dress…and for only $25!
-Ordered FI’s tux, and finalized groomsmen attire… just need them to come in and get fitted/order it.
-Still working on addressing all the invites, but I’m about 60% done.
Post # 15
Our wedding is very small, so I’m really not stressing. No wedding party, no honeymoon yet and I’m doing my own hair and make up. We’ve booked the church and I’ve ordered the dress. That’s about it.
What I have left is:
find a venue
find a caterer
decide on a photographer
get a suit for FH
crochet a lot of flowers
and a few other smaller projects.
Post # 16
I think I’m doing pretty good according to my list on theknot, so lets see how long this list is
-lose 25 pounds
-order bridesmaids dresses next week
-pick out flower girl dress
-get fitted for my dress
-hair and makeup trials
-order extras such as the flower girl basket, card box, etc.
-meet with the officient in June
-send my ring off to get fitted and engraved, fiances ring just needs to be engraved
Not to bad!