Post # 17
According to my Knot list i’m not doing to bad
* Get grooms attire
* Make centerpieces
* get cardbox ring bearer pillow and a few more extras
* book hotel suite
* address invitations
* get rings
and a few other smaller projects
Post # 18
Oh my gosh! I made a master list the other day of (hopefully) EVERYTHING I have left to do…. My list includes 63 things to do!
I obviously won’t list them all here – cuz that is just torturous to myself as well as every one reading this post! So I will just write the things that I plan to do THIS month! (And, no! I can’t believe there are only 5 months left! — Eek!!)
- DIY Ring Bearer Pillow
- Final touches on bouquets & boutonnieres
- DIY “Reserved Seating” signs (x2!)
- Figure out guest book
- Buy lights for my paper lanterns
- Finish centerpieces
- Make a sign for the candy table
- Get table names ready
- Figure out legal stuff (SOP license, facility insurance)
- Bags & scoops for candy buffet
- Pick out wedding bands
- Register for plates, cups & cutlery!
Wow! That scares me, haha! Especially since I just found out that I am going to be starting school the Monday before my wedding! (Have to miss 2 days of school for the wedding…. or the wedding… hmm.. tough choice – NOT! :)) so that cuts some time out of the “prep” period.
Love seeing what everyone else is doing this month!