Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

🙂 I hear ya on that…

I have soo much to do still..err..

Post # 5
111 posts
Blushing bee

Oh gosh, I feel exactly the same way! It’s so super close, and there is still so much to do. I don’t even know where to start. *sigh*

Post # 6
2054 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

OMG. i am finally starting to get excited!! Our invitations are in…kind of makes it “official”! I CANT WAIT!!!

these 5 months are going to FLY. I cant believe its almost thanksgiving already!

Post # 7
824 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011 - The Tribute Golf Club

It’ll be so weird to be past the holidays and be 2011, then the time will really fly!

Post # 8
225 posts
Helper bee

@elephant: Agree!

All my major decisions have been made for awhile, but it seemed too far to work on details…..I think as soon as Christmas is over there are going to be non-stop wedding projects and decisions. So excited 🙂

Post # 10
1893 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m so excited.  I’ve got almost everything done, now it’s just time to…wait.  Ahh!  I hope time flies as fast as everyone says it does!

Post # 11
384 posts
Helper bee

Yay!!! I was driving home from the gym with the cheesiest smile lol I’m sure peeps were looking at me like I was outta my mind! 

Post # 12
53 posts
Worker bee

Time does flies girls!!!  I am sooo nervous. Am I the only one?

Post # 13
2054 posts
Buzzing bee

@soon2bmrscolson: YES!! i feel like I still have so much to do…yet I cant thing of anything to do at the moment…so I keep feeling like im missing/forgetting something!

Post # 14
572 posts
Busy bee

I agree that once the holidays are over we will be on overdrive!! I am nervous, excited, scared all at once. I still need to do STD…we are doing them as Christmas cards. We need to find a DJ or band and decide if we want sit down or buffet. Dresses are ordered and I have my first fitting in less than a month. I still have not decided on centerpieces. I need to make my aisle runner.

OK…it is official…I have so much to do. LOL

Post # 15
384 posts
Helper bee

Yay! I mailed out our std’s today!!! And my moh asked me for a list of the girls I want at my bridal shower!!! Wow It is coming up soooo quickly!!!

Post # 16
67 posts
Worker bee

It still seems like its taking forever for April to get here, but I’m sure with the holidays the next 3 months will fly by!! It almost makes me nervous wondering if I’m behind or ahead of the planning. ahhh

@deaconbride- I think the Christmas Card STD’s are absolutely adorable! Thats the perfect thing to do for the holidays!!

The topic ‘5 months to go’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors