(Closed) 5 months to go, and I feel like I'm constantly changing my mind!!

posted 6 years ago in February 2013
Post # 3
20 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Oh thank god! I thought I was the only one. Every time I spend money on something I change my mind. I started on DIY stamped marble coasters and 50 coasters later, I want CDs. I am relieved to know I am not the only one. However, I’m so nervous about changing my mind that I have put off decisions all together for now. You must feel so sane after my crazy ranting post! Lol. I’m sure your veil is beautiful. Elbow length veils are always seem fun and fresh to me. Good luck on the rest of the planning!

Post # 4
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

You are not alone,  but I say stick with the original purchase, unless the quality fo the purchase looks cheap. It’s just a waste of money to keep buying and then changing your mind, espeically if you can’t return it, and there is no guarantee that you can sell it before or after the wedding.

I ran into this problem with my jewelry, I bought the jewerly before I had my wedding dress. Now that I have my dress I can not wear a necklace with it since its a one shoulder strap. So now I am trying to sell the first set of bridal jewelry on here, and had to spend more money on a pair of earrings and a necklace. Its frustrating, money does not grow on trees, and every opps purcahse effects the budget we are trying to stick too.

The topic ‘5 months to go, and I feel like I'm constantly changing my mind!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors