5 months until the wedding..I did something crazy!

posted 2 years ago in Emotional
Post # 31
1247 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

brunettebride2018 :  I’m probably going to get a little work done in the future!  Not before the wedding, but I’d like some under eye wrinkles removed and cheekbone enhancement.  It’s normal!  As long as you loved yourself before and you are simply chasing your best version of you, that’s what matters.  

Post # 32
748 posts
Busy bee

vee1980 :  my cousins had this done and they look amazing now! 

Post # 33
106 posts
Blushing bee

you look great!!!

Post # 34
1760 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

brunettebride2018 :    omg, your nose looks perfect! I liked it before too, but Your new nose is quite stunning.

i had a little procedure done too on the side of my forehead (I had a wierd fatty tissue deposit for years there. It looked like the nub of a horn. So ridiculous) People did occasionally comment on it and I regretted it every single day. I did not want it in my wedding pics so I gad it removed a few days before Christmas and it has almost no scarring and I am so pleased! 

I am also considering Botox for one very deep line , but not sure if my budget will allow it… 

my takeaway: I was afraid it was vanity to do these small things but now I just think it’s so worth it and a little like self care 😀

Post # 35
3736 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - City, State

Wow, your new nose is absolutely perfect!! Your surgeon did a fantastic job, congrats on being brave and seeing your dream through to reality!

Post # 36
Hostess
3177 posts
Sugar bee

Bee, it looks like you’ve had excellent results, and I hope you’re recovering well!

Post # 37
2212 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2019 - Chateau Lake Louise

brunettebride2018 :  I’ve always wanted a nose job, but was afraid it would change my singing voice, so never went through with it.

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!

I’m DELIGHTED for you! You must be so happy!!! Yay!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors