(Closed) .5 or smaller stones

posted 4 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
444 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

0.43 princess diamond in platinum.  Love love love it.  Could not imagine walking around all day with anything much bigger. Was over FI’s budget but under ‘mine’ 😉

Post # 4
989 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: City, State

I was hoping for around .5ct. My ring is .5ct and I think it’s perfect for me. 

Post # 5
246 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: The Hayloft

My ring is a 0.52 carat. I didn’t really care what size diamond he chose at all but I think it looks really nice on my hand and I love it. There’s nothing wrong with bigger rings though. My ring came in right around 2500. 

Post # 7
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Hello! We didn’t have a budget in mind but he ending up spending $3200 on my .5 carat bezel set pear ring. There was a .75 in the same style at a cool $2000 more than the .5, which I thought was insane.
For us it was about quality and not being overly flashy! laughing

Post # 9
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
brokeandinlove92 :  Why thank ya! I love pears and yours is beautiful too! laughing

Love this topic! 

Post # 10
2260 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Mine is a 0.54 round.  We paid about $2k for the ring, the setting was high for not having diamonds in it, but there is some amazing scroll work on the side, that you can’t see in this picture.

I always wanted a 0.5.  That’s what my mom has, and I always thought it seemed like the perfect size.  I picked out my ring, and DH was happy that I stayed within a reasonable buget. (it was more that he thought an ering would cost, but we could easily afford it)

Post # 11
2552 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

Mine is around 1/4 ct total with a .2 center. We found my ring pre-owned for under the budget that I was comfortable with, which was $300. I know most people on here spend way more than that on ring but I just didn’t want a huge amount of money spent on a bit of metal to go around my finger and I didn’t ever want to look down at my hand in hard times and feel like I should part with my rings. Also I just don’t like big bulky jewellery. Here’s my rings,

Post # 13
989 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: City, State

View original reply
brokeandinlove92 :  Thanks. It’s exactly what I wanted, thin band, solitare and princess cut.

Post # 14
84 posts
Worker bee

Beautiful rings everyone!

My ring has 0.19 center stone and total 0.34 ct. I didn’t want just big stones, I wanted thicker band and not too high setting.

Post # 15
2645 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2007

View original reply
lahela017 :  Your ring is beautiful! You should post a pic that shows the scroll work, I’d love to see!

The topic ‘.5 or smaller stones’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors