(Closed) .5 or under e-rings pics and feelings toward them

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 77
1811 posts
Buzzing bee

I love, love, love the rings on this thread! They all look so well-suited to the fingers they’re on! I know many would disagree but larger stones look like cocktail rings to me and lack the same engagement feel of a smaller stone, somehow. Here’s my .55 center stone:

Post # 78
107 posts
Blushing bee

MrsJewell :  your ring is beautiful! I’m waiting on a half carat oval as well. mind telling me the specs of yours and your ring size?

Post # 79
989 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

happybee91116 :  Thank you so very much! I’d be glad too share specs with you!

It’s a romance brand ring.  center stone is a diamond D color, SI1, very good cut , good polish, zero fluorescence.  with the halo and half eternity the e ring is the  tcw is  1.25.  the wedding band adds another .75 carats.

I’m excited for you! share pics when you get it! Do you know when you’re getting it?

Post # 80
5053 posts
Bee Keeper

mylittlebees :  I don’t remember if I have a .6 or .5 but I like mine! I wanted a good cut so we got a .5 (I think .6) solitaire and I love it. I’m a size 7 ring and it doesn’t have much coverage on my finger but then again, I HATE jewelwery that catches on things, and I mean HATE to the point I won’t wear it. So I knew I had to have one that was comfortable. I’ll try to post a pic here, but for some reason, I have trouble with pics on this site.

I also have yellow gold which is hated by so many people, so I had some comments but I DGAF because I’m allergic to nickel and I got what I picked out. Your ring is beautiful by the way! 🙂

Post # 81
107 posts
Blushing bee

MrsJewell :  should be this month! I know the ring arrived last month and now I’m just (not so) patiently waiting lol 

Post # 84
34 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2018

mylittlebees :  your ring is gorgeous! I agree with PP that you have great finger coverage!

Post # 85
1275 posts
Bumble bee

One of my favorite rings is under .50..it’s .47 TCW , IIRC.  I don’t believe in ‘too small’ (or ‘too large’ for that matter),  it just depends on what you find pleasing. I’ll never understand the snobbery and reverse snobbery over this subject. 

decorose2

decoring_Fotor_Collagedecoring2_Fotor_Collage

Post # 86
989 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2016

happybee91116 :  Can’t wait to congratulate you on your own thread.  woo hoo!

Post # 87
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: October 2017

engagement

I love my ring, I think it suits my hand since my fingers are so small. I’m not entirely sure of the size because I bought it in China and they only list the weight of the entire ring. I wouldn’t change it though, and I’m thinking about just getting a plain band to go with it.

Post # 88
86 posts
Worker bee

I love mine. It’s a HOF Delight Lady Di. My center stone is 0.34 carats and total carats is 0.5. I also have small fingers and hands so I think this suits me very well! I’m glad we didn’t spend more on carats as this wedding is proving to be a whole lot more expensive than we thought!

diamondsnowflake02

The topic ‘.5 or under e-rings pics and feelings toward them’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors