(Closed) 5 Stages of Wedding Planning in GIFs

posted 4 years ago in Beehive
Post # 3
550 posts
Busy bee

That’s awesome! I’m somewhere between 3 and 4. 

Post # 4
12259 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: May 2013

LOVE it! Especially the very last gif of the little girl in the tutu!

Post # 5
1650 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@eliseemma:  I’m a probably at stage 3. 

Post # 8
550 posts
Busy bee

@eliseemma:  That’s brilliant! I’m actually crying I’m laughing so hard. Mostly because I’ve had the EXACT conversation with a potential venue about meeting next month to waste time in person. 

Post # 10
1496 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

….where are these gifs??

for the DIY bride: 

For everything else:

for when vendors piss you off….

when dealing with potential in law problems/issues/bad guests/things are getting overwhelming:

and for everything else annoying, there is always the classic “wtf?!”

Post # 11
3379 posts
Sugar bee

@eliseemma:  I started at stage 1, stayed there for almost 7 months. Got to stage 2 and stayed there for about 3 days when nothing wanted to work out and then I skipped to stage 5. However, I am on my second wedding and I learned a lot about what isn’t important from my first wedding. Now I just go with the flow.

Post # 13
1496 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

@eliseemma:  There is so much bitterness and anger that comes along with wedding planning!!!   I had one friend (already married) tell me that she loved wedding planning and missed it. I was like “wtf is wrong with you?! This is not fun!!! this sucks!!”  Laughing  My cynical angry side TOTALLY came out during wedding planning.   

“Do not F with me” was one of my daily standards….especially as I dealt with…god..everyone.  

Post # 15
1853 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@eliseemma:  FI and I just about died reading that!! Thanks for sharing!

Post # 16
168 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@eliseemma:  This is perfect!  FI and I were rolling because so much of it is so true.  We went to register at BB&B today and — let me start by saying it was a wonderful experience overall — but the woman kept saying things like “most grooms don’t care about X”.  And while my groom was a tad offended, the truth of the matter was — he doesn’t really care so he didn’t feel like he could complain, hehe.

The topic ‘5 Stages of Wedding Planning in GIFs’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors