5 stone wedding bands

posted 3 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
483 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Can you post pics of your 5 stone band?  I’m thinking about getting one.

Post # 4
475 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Technically not mine yet as I am impatiently waiting (this spring apparently) but this antique 5 stone ring will be my engagement ring (it was BFs Grandmother’s ring).  We initially thought to use it as a wedding band but then I decided I’d like it as an engagement ring because i don’t want another ring competing with it. I think I’ll just have a thin wedding band with small diamonds and maybe a few other mismatched thin ones to stack.  The diamonds are old mine cut and carat weight is estimated at 2.25 – 2.5 carats.  I’m sure you will love yours!  

Post # 5
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - Ironwoods Beach, Maui

My Fiance bought my engagement ring as part of a 5 stone set. Here’s a pic of the set together The engagement ring is .6 Ct (not counting the 2 Ct center) and the wedding ring is about.75 Ct 

Post # 7
587 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I have a 5 stone OEC anniversary band. .75ctw. 

Post # 8
109 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018 - Aspen, Colorado

Mine is .75 tcw with my 1.02 ct solitaire

Post # 10
2774 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

britbrith :  I loooove my anniversary 5 stone band and I’m sure y’all have seen pics but here we go:

Post # 11
109 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018 - Aspen, Colorado

bellabee16 :  thank you!!!! I’m in love with it and I still catch myself staring at it during the day haha 🙂

Post # 12
483 posts
Helper bee

MrsAL2012 :  I like the small band in between the 2 diamond rings, I’m thinking of doing that myself.

Post # 13
483 posts
Helper bee

MrsHarryDresden :  That’s beautiful.  Do you typically just wear it by itself?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors