(Closed) 5 Things you are exceptionally grateful for today?…

posted 6 years ago in Emotional
Post # 46
1770 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

1.) air conditioning

2.) bobby pins

3.) cotton clothing

4.) eye glasses

5.) ice for water

Post # 47
1165 posts
Bumble bee

1.  Seriously, I’m glad I wake up everyday with my children. 

2.  I’m so glad that I got a FREE, large coffee at Coffee Bean this morning.

3.  I’m happy to have a thoughtful fiance that prepped the diaper bag this morning (the little gestures add up)

4.  I’m so happy I have a job.  Seriously.

5.  I’m happy I can live with myself (there’s a backstory to this about a friend and her life choices that made me realize that I can and is proud to be myself).

Post # 48
640 posts
Busy bee

1) My health, I was in a serious car accident a few years ago and even though I have medical complications, I survived when doctors thought I wouldn’t make it. The NHS may get slated sometimes, but they looked after me then, and still do to this day.

2) My Fiance, he’s my rock and can calm me down when I have a panic (I tend to worry about things that COULD happen in the future) he’s supportive and just always knows what to say and do. And I love the little thoughtful things he does which to someone else wouldn’t mean anything.

3) The opportunity to be living in a foreign country whilst working and experiencing new cultures and travel. I may miss home heaps, and want to move back one day, but I appreciate how lucky we are to be here.

4) I have lost 7.5kg – its been hard work, but I am proud to have stuck to my regime and the results are paying off.

5) I am going home in 3 weeks for my best friends wedding and I cant wait to see all my friends and family after 15 months away 😀

6) Pic n Mix sweets – just because they are the best and I am thankful I have learnt to enjoy them as a treat not a staple in my diet!

Post # 49
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2016

1. I just got offered two jobs that I get to choose between after a bit of a tumultuous time for me in my life! They’re both full time and will carry me through until I can return to uni and probably through uni too!!

2. We’re going to see jurassic world tonight in gold class for FFILs birthday and due to number one I’m no longer worried about the expensive food and am looking forward to a couple of cocktails. 

3. My fiancé is happy and healthy. He’s had a lot of health and emotional issues over the years and has been doing so well lately in all aspects of his life!

4. For that matter, I am happy and healthy! It might be slower than I like bup I have lost 5kg so far bringing me closer to my goal and I’m starting to be able to walk normally again after my recent knee operation. 

5. My little foster sister started walking without had in on to things today!! I’m so excited to go visit and cheer her on

Post # 50
163 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Beedoglady:  Thank you for posting a beautiful idea! & Thank you for shairing yours – very happy to hear about your brother!

1. Thankful that my mother’s still alive and here to see me get married very soon.

2. So lucky to have a wonderful man that I get to call my husband very soon.

3. That it’s FRIDAY. It’s been a rough three weeks.

4. That I’ve managed to lose 6 pounds and although I want to lose more, it’s better than going 6 pounds up!

5. I’m thankful to have a strong faith. xoxox

Post # 51
48 posts
Newbee

1. My health and safety, and the health and safety

of my child

2. Started 2 weeks holiday today!

3.  the energy to keep going after a long day,to finish planning my sisters baby shower (which is tomorrow!)

4. The beautiful kids I work with. 

5. Living in a free, democratic, first world country 

Post # 52
271 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

1. My wonderful Fiance who puts up with all of my crazy, and still wants to spend the rest of his life with me. 

2. Our friends and family for being so warm, loving, and supportive after we broke our engagement news yesterday. 

3. The fact that we have a wonderful life together and can live comfortably with minimal worries. 

4. The fact that we will be relocating in a little over a month and starting a new adventure as an engaged/soon to be married couple!

5. Finally, the fact that it is Friday and I woke up to see another beautiful Maine day!

Post # 54
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
Beedoglady:  Great post. So important to count your blessings!

1. It’s Friday

2. The other night I was overcome with gratefulness that we are able to put food on the table and feed our growing hungry little boy.

3. My DH who is a loving stable good man

4. that my unwashed hair went into a perfect ponytail today

5. IT’S FRIDAY!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Sunshine09.
Post # 55
1239 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2016
  1. Marriage equality in the US!
  2. My Fiance (who I am forever grateful for)
  3. Getting to spend time with my Future Mother-In-Law this weekend
  4. Finally decorating and cleaning up our new rental home
  5. My sister is visiting from out-of-state next weekend and I’m super excited to see her!

Thanks for the reminder that life is pretty damn good!

Post # 56
921 posts
Busy bee

1.) That I have a job right now, even if I hate it. I can’t be picky, and it’s better then most Senior students in my position.

2.) That, even though S.O and I are currently long distance (he’s in a different state this summer for an amazing internship) that we are growing stronger as a couple because of the distance, and our communication is much improving.

3.) That I have S.O-he is amazing, and just knowing he’s mine puts a smile on my face every morning.

4.) That my family is healthy, and I get to fly out and see them in a handful of weeks!

5.) That I have an internship at a great company. I may not be learning anything or doing anything, but at least I have one! 

Post # 57
178 posts
Blushing bee
  1. My husband…. times five. I adore my wonderful hubby!
Post # 58
235 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2018 - Pantagis Renaissance

1. Marriage Equality in ALL 50 STATES!!!!  😀 

2. I made the Dean’s List at my university… I’ve never made Dean’s List before!

3, My wonderful fiancé who sticks by me through thick and thin… and when I’m being a huge grump

4. Coffee. Seriously, I’m finishing up a very important online class, and coffee has been my best friend.

5. and did I mention Marriage Equality??? I can’t get over it!!!!!

Post # 59
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2015 - California

Bumping because I love this post. And because when I tried to post yesterday my computer decided to not play nice. 

1. My sweet amazing fiancé, first and foremost.  
2. That it’s one day closer to our wedding day!
3. Sleeping in.
4. Getting to go for a bicycle ride today.
5. Marriage equality still! Love is love!

The topic ‘5 Things you are exceptionally grateful for today?…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors