(Closed) 5 weeks till wedding, invitations are NOT OUT yet!

posted 6 years ago in Emotional
Post # 31
3256 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

You should have given up on the custom stamps the first time they were screwed up; go get regular stamps, and send your invitations immediately.  People would have noticed the custom stamp, and thought it was lovely, but they won’t miss it.  For our US invitations, we were able to buy wedding bell stamps at the post office.

Now get thee to thy postmaster, fair maiden!

Post # 32
3256 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

bigcitydiamonds:  “i can’t belive i’ve waited for the supid stupid stamps!!! i’m so mad at myself right now!!!!

You cannot control what you’ve done.  You can only control what you’re going to do.

Who is hosting the Easter party?  My only concern with giving them out there, is that it may seem attention grabby.  Actually… no, don’t do it.  Mail only takes three days, so the difference is whether they get them Sunday, or Wednesday.  And they all got Save The Dates, anyway, right?

Post # 33
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

bigcitydiamonds:  Buy the pretty white rose/heart/whatever you can find at the post office and get those puppies out as in yesterday!  Then have fun taking zazzle to task and getting out your frustrations!

Post # 34
2523 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2014

Just get regular stamps and get a refund later.  Those envelopes are going to be ripped open faster than one will even be able to notice the stamps

The topic ‘5 weeks till wedding, invitations are NOT OUT yet!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors