(Closed) 5 years today… what to do…

posted 7 years ago in Relationships
Post # 3
7174 posts
Busy Beekeeper

I still like our ‘first date’ anniversary 🙂 🙂

What about just going out for drinks or something?  Or bringing home a special dessert or bottle of wine?  Whatever thing that means ‘celebration’ for the two of you… you know?

Post # 4
425 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

well if you guys normally celebrate your dating anniversary, then I dont see how after marriage it would just stop. BUT if it did, or you think it did, and it means so much to you, and he thinks that the Wedding ann. is more imp- then why dont you just celebrate it for yourself with him.. like dont expect it — but when he comes home, or when you go home, hug himm, give him a really special kiss and just remind him of what today is (: You can buy his fav dessert on your way home oo to make it cute (:

Post # 6
649 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Lingerie & candles 😉 That’ll be good right around 9ish!

Post # 8
2790 posts
Sugar bee

@Mrs Hedgehog: The thing that I always enjoy doing is picking up a suprise dinner with maybe a really yummy dessert you wouldn’t normally splurge on. I love food so I always enjoy treats like that.

Post # 10
13099 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

I think you should pick up some yummy dessert and some sparkling grape juice (since champange is off the table) on your way home from work to surprise him!

The topic ‘5 years today… what to do…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors