(Closed) 50 couples get engaged on “The talk” show!

posted 6 years ago in Proposals
Post # 3
728 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

aww! this was amazing ๐Ÿ™‚ definitely made me tear up! 

Post # 4
3360 posts
Sugar bee

Oh Wow !!! Its so touching to see so much love at once ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 5
380 posts
Helper bee

Aww that’s so cute! I loved when all the men reached into their pockets to grab the rings at the same time!

Post # 7
9483 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2012

That was so cute.  I got a bit teary eyed.  I loved seeing the one guy with glasses (bigger guy) hugging his fiancee!  He looked like he was about to cry.

Post # 8
141 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

OMG this is soooo sweet!!!! Thanks for sharing!

Post # 9
716 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I got teary eyed too! I thought this was going to be cheesy but it was well done, awwww!

Post # 10
627 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

That was really really cute! Oh, love!

Post # 11
5118 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

That was so cute! And I loved how the reactions lined up. And 1 -men, turn and grab your ring from the pocket, and 2- drop to you knee, and 3- ladies, stunned look for 2-4 seconds, and 4- ladies, touch your hair/face/chest in shock. Hahha. Seems like a very common natural reaction.

Post # 12
1133 posts
Bumble bee

HOLY CRAP. I’ve never seen anything like this before….lol they allllllll got down and allll the chicks were looking SO confused. And then realizing it was for real, that is just SO incredibly sweet ๐Ÿ™‚ great post!

Post # 13
451 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

I saw this happen while I was watching it! It was so cute ๐Ÿ™‚ I mean, although there was that heavy heavy pressure situation- they all looked SO happy and surprised!

Post # 14
2416 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Aww so cute!

The topic ‘50 couples get engaged on “The talk” show!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors