(Closed) 50 days left…8/4/12

posted 6 years ago in August 2012
  • poll: Have your palms started to sweat?
    Yes! : (8 votes)
    57 %
    Yes and I have been since the 100 day mark! : (1 votes)
    7 %
    No way! Cool as a cucumber. : (3 votes)
    21 %
    Wait...50 days!! Shit, I gotta go make some place cards... : (2 votes)
    14 %
  • Post # 4
    190 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: August 2012

I’ll vote since I’m the day after you. I’m really calm, maybe too calm…

Post # 5
    871 posts
    Busy bee

Not freaking out….this wedding has been smooth sailing so far. All is well and pretty much everything is done. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
    195 posts
    Blushing bee

I’m 6 days after you on August 10th.  Not freaking out…but VERY excited!!!!  I can’t believe we only have a little over a month to go…WOW!!!!! Laughing

Post # 7
    236 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

I’m totally going CRAZY!  Most of our planning is done… but for some reason, I’m just a wreck.  37 days please hurry!

Post # 9
    1238 posts
    Bumble bee

i’ve been getting stressed mostly about the financials, and our guest list.

Recently we’ve had to increase our food budget by $1000, so that’s enough to make me sweat. Especially since I’m also dealing with trying to sell the house that I own and my ex lives in, and have had to put $4k towards lipstick renos and mortgage payments! awkward and bad timing.

BUT, the good news is that my Fiance and reviewed what we owe and still owe, and it looks like we’ll only be $4k in debt at the end of this. hopefully with some generosity of our guests, we’ll only be $2500 or $2K in debt at the end of the day. Fingers crossed!

so glad we took a year to save, plan, and pay things as they came along. OMG 33 days away for me!!

Post # 10
    3583 posts
    Sugar bee

I started freaking out when I realized we were 42 days away.  6 weeks just sounds longer, somehow.  I am now scrubbing my house floor to ceiling because I have so many DIY projects and the wrapping my head around them is giving me anxiety.  Must. Keep. Cleaning.

Post # 11
    392 posts
    Helper bee

@WillyNilly:  Awwwww, Snap! I also go into a cleaning frenzy!

Post # 12
    3583 posts
    Sugar bee

I have cleaned and now have a perfectly organized crafting table that is both inspirational and intimidating.  GAH!

Post # 13
    236 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 1999

@call.me.red:  Yeah we should have hired a planner too…. because at times… I hear myself saying “I can’t wait for this to come and go.”  When in reality I should be enjoying this entire process.  It’s just hard when you have a to do list thats longer than a grocery list.

The topic ‘50 days left…8/4/12’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors