(Closed) 50 Days until Sept 17!!!!!!!!

posted 7 years ago in September 2011
Post # 3
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2011

Wow  You so ready

I still have to figur out the food I need to find some time and go taste something LOL

My dress is no weare close to being ready.

For the rsvp I have gotten 6 back out of a 100 WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE.

Well the big day is comming if I am ready or not

Post # 5
27 posts
Newbee

I mailed the day the strick was over My sister in England got hers in a week.

This guest are being rude LOL

Post # 6
18 posts
Newbee

We had a lot of trouble with the RSVPs too, with the strike.  Luckily we had a website for guests to RSVP so a lot of people (over 50%) used that instead of mailing them in.  Almost made me wonder why I spent so much money on stamps!

Anyway, good luck ladies with the next 8 weeks. I have just about everything done, except my place cards, programs, and dress fitting (1st fitting is next weekend!).

Post # 8
62 posts
Worker bee

@Mrs.RDV: I’m also a 9/17 bride. Our RSVPs were due back on Aug 1st, and like you still haven’t heard from half the guests. Kinda frustrating.

We are going to Vegas so you think they’d know if they were coming by now!

I just had my first dress fitting on Monday and it just hit me like a ton of bricks, this is really happening in like 7 weeks!

Post # 10
1066 posts
Bumble bee

It’s so nice to see so many date twins in the same thread 🙂  We sent out our invites right after the strike also, and I got about 50/130 back by now.  I have no idea where the rest are, but we gave until Aug 12th to RSVP.  We get like 5 a day 🙂

Mostly everything is done by now for the planning, but I keep having this feeling like I am forgetting something crucial… this almost seems too easy and everyone always says how stressful wedding planning is!

I still need to buy my jewelry, my first fitting will be Aug 25th, and we meet with the DJ on Monday to finalize songs which we still can’t agree on :S  I think that’s about it!!  OH and making the darn slideshow!

The topic ‘50 Days until Sept 17!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors