(Closed) 50% off minted invitations

posted 6 years ago in Paper
Post # 3
542 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Is this a good offer? I’ve been mulling it over… I don’t want to get locked in and then realize there’s a catch.

Does anyone have agood experience with minted??

Post # 5
911 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013 - The Down Town Club, Philadelphia

I’m getting both my Save the Dates and invites from Minted! The samples have all been great quality! I bought the Gilt deal last time they offered it, and I’ll be using it for my STD’s. It does expire, so just be sure you will be able to order them before the expiration date. 

Post # 6
542 posts
Busy bee

Thanks for pointing out the expiration date!  I think I’ll pass. I had a great experience with Wedding Paper Divas for my Save the Dates, so I guess I’ll stick with them. Thanks for posting, though!

Post # 7
284 posts
Helper bee

Thanks so much for posting this.  I’ve also been mulling it over…….. the catch is that you have to order everything at once.. your save the dates and invitations…. (we’re looking at getting the $500 for $1000) and since we need to send our save the dates out by the end of this year.. i’m wondering if there’s anything on the invitations that might change from the time of order to the time to actually send out the invitations…. deciscions deciscions….

Post # 8
1828 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

damnnnn! i really like their photo thankyou cards. i totally would have gotten this had it been a few weeks ago.

i bought a deal from ruelala for picaboo… but they don’t have hte pretty script “thank you” cards. i’d have to do it myself. siiiigh

Post # 9
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Thanks for sharing! I’m browsing through them now ^_^

Post # 10
6512 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

I posted about this the other day too

I think it is a great deal – we used the same Gilt City deal for our Minted invites.  It saved us $100 and they came out amazing.  Very good quality – we got a lot of compliments on our invitations 🙂

Post # 11
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

thanks, bees! I am mulling the $200 for $100 deal….

The topic ‘50% off minted invitations’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors