(Closed) 50 person backyard wedding, no coordinator, all DIY

posted 4 years ago in DIY
Post # 4
2797 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - St Peter\'s Church, East Maitland, and Bella Vista, Newcastle

Gerberas are easy to arrange and look nice without too much effort – cheap too. If your BMs are in red or blue dresses, use white for their bouquets, red for your bouquet and a mixture on the tables in mason jars.

Post # 5
3512 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Morgan Daguison :  I suggest you make your wedding preparations as easy and hassle free as possible, minimizing things that must be done a couple of days/the day before your wedding. With that in mind, I would not choose natural flowers. Here’s an idea that you can prepare months in advance:

Bandanna table runners like the one in this photo, but alternating red, white and blue bandannas:

Paper flowers for the centerpieces in white vases, as well as for the bouquets (these from FlowerThyme, an Etsy seller; they also have gorgeous paper flower bouquets). I suggest one color for the flowers per vase:

Post # 6
1338 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016 - Painswick Church and the Falcon Hotel

I had 50 day guests at my wedding and 85 evening we had it in a small converted barn in the grounds of a rustic hotel opposite our church     We used log slices, vases and bunting with flowers inside for table decorations 

The topic ‘50 person backyard wedding, no coordinator, all DIY’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors