(Closed) 50 pound weight loss before and after (pics)

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 17
6014 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2012

Great job!  It’s great that you made lifestyle changes, that’s the best way to do it.  You look great.

Post # 18
776 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

You were adorable before, and adorable now too! I wouldn’t even recognize you as the same person! Congrats on getting healthy!  🙂

Post # 19
138 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Wow u look amazing! Congrats. 🙂 I’ve also lost over 50lbs I went from 213 to 160lbs

Post # 20
128 posts
Blushing bee

Great job! You look amazing!!

Post # 21
1748 posts
Bumble bee

OMG you look amazing and gorgeous! I have to give you major credit for making a lifestyle change and being in it for the long term, vs. the idea of “sweating for the dress”. Good for you, girl!

Post # 22
9126 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2013 - Rocky Mountains USA

Holy crap!  Nice work!  I have to say, you look WAY less than 160 at 5’3.5″.

Post # 23
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I had to sign in just to say CONGRATS! You look great….way smaller than 160.  You two make a nice looking couple!

Seeing how great you look with your dedication makes me feel proud of myself for working out today and eating my chicken salad for dinner (…to negate the mac-n-cheese and cornbread I had for lunch Embarassed)

Post # 24
1037 posts
Bumble bee

@Beasha:  Wow!! You look awesome!! I was sitting here debating on whether or not to go to the gym tonight… you’ve definitely motivated me to go! 🙂

Post # 25
11267 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: April 2012

@Beasha:  good for you.  such an accomplishment.  you should be very proud of yourself.

Post # 28
1829 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I weighed in at 207 on Monday when I went back to WW, never weighed this much ever in my life. Thanks for the hope, my goal is to reach 137.

Post # 29
1663 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

You look amazing!!!  Great work.

Post # 30
Hostess
3367 posts
Sugar bee

Wow girl, congrats! 50 lbs is a huge feat, and good for you for being determined to go that last little bit! Even though you really don’t need it, you look freaking incredible!

Post # 31
1252 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Oh wow! Congratulations! You look amazing! 

The topic ‘50 pound weight loss before and after (pics)’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors