(Closed) 50 Shades of Benjamin Moore Gray Paint

posted 4 years ago in Home
Post # 47
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2016 - Lodge on the lake

Ahhh I just went through this exact decision!

I think Revere Pewter is BM’s best selling gray paint. We used it for all the main walls in our house. I say go for it. 

I used Wickham Gray in our office and it has some serious light blue tones that I hadn’t noticed beforehand. If you want more gray go with Revere Pewter.

We used Abalone in our guest bedroom. It looks very similar to Revere Pewter but does pull a bit of lavender. Its good in a small contained space but I don’t think I would want it throughout my house. 

I’m also planning on using either Smoke Embers or Coventry gray when we paint our bedroom. I prefer a darker shade since all our bedding is white.

Hope that helps!

Post # 49
4038 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

BalletParker:  weird ours is from Macy’s and it’s otter color too haha.. Must be a popular color..

Post # 50
11594 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2015

Cheekie0077:  I love the fabric too! It’s plush and forgiving ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 51
241 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

BalletParker:  Sofa is Jonathan Louis brand, bought it at a local furniture store where you pick the style and fabric. But I have seen a lot of similar ones ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 53
3682 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

TheGridMonster:  I can’t wait to see pictures! I have posterboard with Bridesmaid or Best Man Revere Pewter, Shale, and then Sherwin Williams Agreeable Gray for comparison drying on my kitchen floor right now. I wish the Revere Pewter had more gray in our light, but it’s pretty beige unfortunately. I’m not sure that any of those three are the winner. 

Post # 55
84 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

Let us know what color you decide on and how it turns out!  Fiance and I wanted gray for our kitchen cabinets and I seriously almost lost my religion trying to decide on a color.  According to my new best friend at the paint store, gray is one of the hardest colors to select.  I went through approximately 27 sample cans.   At one point I even considered getting a big bucket and just mixing them all.  Good luck!!!

The topic ‘50 Shades of Benjamin Moore Gray Paint’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors