Love it ? : (18 votes)
    64 %
    Hate it? : (10 votes)
    36 %
  • Post # 3
    416 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: June 2012

lol…. yes its great!! I read it all in a weekend and the following week my Fiance got a lot of action (sorry TMI)lol. The second book isnt as fun as the first imo.

Post # 5
    595 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: October 2011

I have to disagree a little. I’m 3/4 of the way through the second one and I’m actually enjoying it a little more. It feels like more of a story now, as opposed to all sex. I think a little balance is good. Plus, after the first book – I get it, he’s hot, your breathing hitches, his eyes turn dark and you do’s it. Let’s get a little story line in here so I don’t feel like I’m just reading the script to a soft core movie. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 6
    9824 posts
    Buzzing Beekeeper

I’ve been wanting to read that but I think it’s definitely going to be a Kindle read, I would be so awkward reserving that at the local library!

Post # 7
    2693 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: October 2008

I ‘ve heard lots of mixed things about this book, but I think I may read it just because during all of this wedding craziness, I could really use a mindless, easy read.  I usually hate poorly written prose (I’m an English major, I can’t help it!) and my pet peeve is when authors overuse run-of-the-mill phrases and look like they just used a phrase generator to write their novel.  That said, the subject matter seems like it would be an easy and fun read–my brain can’t handle anything deep or emotional or intellectual right now! 

Post # 8
    500 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

@KatyElle:  LOL i did it! and i was like #250 on the waiting list!

Post # 9
    500 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

@MrsDrRose612:  it’s really emotional- bun in a really teenaged way. i felt like no one was happy for very long throughout the series

Post # 10
    595 posts
    Busy bee

@KatyElle:  Haha! Definitely a kindle read. I always chuckle when I see women reading it in paper form. I was a little embarrassed to admit to my Fiance that I was reading it. And then his brother threw me under the bus this weekend in front of his cousins! ๐Ÿ™‚ Come on now!

Post # 11
    7777 posts
    Bumble Beekeeper

I’ve read the first 2. I’m kind of “meh” about it. They’re fun and sexy but I found them badly written and melodramatic as well. In the end, they rate about on the same par as romance novels, mindless entertainment.

Post # 12
    2693 posts
    Sugar bee

ummm i don’t even see it in my library’s online catalog.  damn bible belt…

Post # 13
    505 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

I read all 3 books and the third one is my favorite! Hang on till that one, ladies!

Post # 15
    2693 posts
    Sugar bee

@zippylef:  that’s my biggest hang up about purchasing it…bad writing irks me worse than anything, almost!  But the subject matter may offset it, if only temporarily.

Post # 16
    595 posts
    Busy bee

@MrsDrRose612:  Ha, then this book it going to drive you crazy! ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s one of the poorest written books I’ve ever read. In one paragraph she said to herself – holy smoke, holy cow, crap and double crap. Plus, she talks about her subconscious and “inner goddess” way too much.

The topic ‘50 Shades of OH MY GOODNESS!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors