(Closed) 500 DVD’s…..what DVD Shelving unit would u get? PICTURES

posted 7 years ago in Home
Post # 3
7587 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I like the first one because they are hidden. 

Post # 5
11384 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

I like the first one & the third one. But if it was me I would get the first one because its smaller. You don’t realize how much stuff you have until its all combined! 

Post # 6
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

i love the third one!

Post # 7
5993 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

we have over 2000 cds and over 1000 dvds and we have walls of ikea benno dvd/cd  tower shelving (4 walls so far and growing) and its all in alphabetical order – i think you can add glass doors to the units

Post # 8
3344 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

I like the first one.  I imagine you’d have to anchor it to the wall at the top, otherwise it might tip over.

Post # 9
2260 posts
Buzzing bee

I like the first one, it hids all the dvds away from site and its smaller too

Post # 11
436 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I really like that top one! they’re all good actually, but the first one is really neat. Its more compact than the others.

But I guess the second one is good because you can put other things (ornaments etc) in it as well.
And a benefit of the last one is that they won’t get dusty.

I still like the first one best though 🙂

Post # 12
3871 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

I have the second one and it is ‘out there’ when guest come over.  I wish I could get something like the third one but the Darling Husband likes his DVDs to be seen.  Ugh, see what happens when you marry a movie geek. 😉

I personally like the 3rd one.

Post # 13
5993 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2010

took some quick pics – this isnt all of them but i cant take one photo to fit it all…. we also have 3 custom made high back leather reclining cinema chairs with cup holders.  hubby likes his home entertainment system

Post # 14
1941 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

We have about 500ish DVDs, another 400-500ish CDs, and probably 100-150ish games on DVDs…… all of our collections are in these little babies:

We have probably 4 of them, and they store in a closet or under the bed really nicely. That’s a huge pro. With that being said, it sucks major going through them looking for something, because we don’t alphabatize them anymore. (Bought Bride Wars a few months back, and decided I didn’t feel like moving hundreds of DVDs into a new spot to make space, so it went to the back.)

If you’re not a neat freak about keeping them in order, I recommend these. Otherwise, my vote is #1 or #3, in that order 🙂

Post # 15
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

i don’t feel so guilty for having a gross amount of dvd’s now!!

Post # 16
4014 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Love the first one! Wheres it from??

The topic ‘500 DVD’s…..what DVD Shelving unit would u get? PICTURES’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors