(Closed) 51 year old actor marries 16 year old aspiring country singer?!?!

posted 10 years ago in Photos/Videos
Post # 75
1374 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

they both need to be punched in the face

Post # 76
71 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Honeslty I couldn’t see myself marrying a man that was above 5 years older. This is just so gross. Even IF he is rich I would just puke imagining kissing him let alone what else he wants to do to this poor girl.

Post # 77
2811 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2004

I wish that is what 16 looked like when I was a teenager.  Am I crazy or are teenagers more attractive than they used to be.  Maybe its all the hormones in the food. lol

Post # 78
1524 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2010

This just gives me the dry heaves.  

Post # 79
354 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

my DH is 7 years older than my and my mom took a while to accept it. She was like “are you sure? he’s awfully old” lol. But 10+ years is pushing it for me.

Post # 80
491 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2022 - City, State

@Meowmixsong1121: I actually seriously dated a guy 22 years my senior (when I was 22).  Yeah the age difference can be weird (and was ultimately the reason we broke up) but it can happen.  i was really happy with him.  Though, 16/51 doesn’t count as legal or normal.   

Post # 81
3134 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

There is altogether too much plastic surgery going on in these photos.  Ick!

Post # 82
1947 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2009

According to imdb.com he is indeed 51.  I’ve always liked him, because he’s good at playing creepy guys (in addition to playing the major a$$hole Percy in “Green Mile”, he was in “Bait” as a hacker/theif/killer and in an episode of “CSI” as Nick’s stalker).  Now it appears the reason he’s so good at it is because he IS a creeper.

Post # 83
250 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

oh my god, i just watched her video clip on youtube. if you haven’t already, go do it, you’ll have a GREAT laugh! “don’t put it on me girl” hahahahahahahah

Post # 84
377 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

ABC News is very creditable, so I assume it’s true. I also assume she’s only doing it to get famous and sign a record deal! It’s crazy. A few years ago there was a news clip about a 14 year old boy marring a 40-something year old woman. Wonder how that turned out…

Post # 85
31 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2011

She doesnt look 16 at all. But if you go to the youtube video of her about bullying she definitely acts 16.

Post # 86
1851 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

I’m sorry, but no.  This is wrong.  If she were 18, I’d be like “okay, it’s her life.”  This is so wrong.

The topic ‘51 year old actor marries 16 year old aspiring country singer?!?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors