(Closed) 5'2" Bride… 140 pounds – Nervous about wedding dress/photos!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
1986 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

I’m 5’2.5″ and was 140lbs on my wedding day – I think I looked great, I could stand to lose a few pounds but I felt and looked beautiful on my wedding day.

Post # 3
3169 posts
Sugar bee

I’m 5’2″ and around that weight and I think we’re gorgeous so I’ve never thought about photos πŸ˜‰

accorn:  you look amazing!!

Post # 4
1284 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I am 5’2 and was about 135 on the wedding day! That is one of my heavier weights ever (post major knee surgery) but I am happy with photos. A few are unflattering. No big!

Post # 5
1284 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Here’s an unflattering one just for the sake of transparency πŸ˜‰

Crying AND chins! DOUBLE WHAMMY!

Post # 8
205 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

πŸ™‚ I was 148lbs and I’m 5’2″ when this picture was taken.  The dress was also a size too small but we zipped the darn thing up and I squeezed in.

I think you’re going to look great no matter what! What kind of dress do you have/are you loking for?

Post # 9
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I’m a little over five feet tall as well, and I am in the upper 150’s right now. I am trying to get a handle on it to be healthier in general, but it isn’t easy. It is a challenge every day to make good choices! I feel good in my dress though. I have a little time to get some weight off before the big day in June. I come from a short and stocky family, so I know that part of it is just how I am built.

HippyBunniesinLove:  I am sure you will look absolutely beautiful on your wedding day whether you lose it or not! Keep at it, and you’ll reach your goals in a healthy way. Everyone in this thread looks amazing, so that gives me hope too!

Post # 11
1303 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: Hawksnest Cove Beach St John USVI

I’m that height and weight too at my wedding!

Post # 13
527 posts
Busy bee

I think all of you look absolutely beautiful and radiant. 

Post # 14
5365 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: May 2016

I’m 5’0 and about 145 right now. This is the heaviest I’ve ever been and I plan on getting down to about 115 before our wedding next May. But here I am in my dress, which the bees said was unflattering on me, but I still love it. 

The topic ‘5'2" Bride… 140 pounds – Nervous about wedding dress/photos!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors