(Closed) 52 days left…wedding coming together, bride falling apart!!

posted 6 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
328 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Ugh I feel you girl! I think I’m turning into a basket case the closer the wedding gets! I may wear a straight jacket instead of a dress by the time of my wedding if it keeps up this way. Feel free to vent to me if you need an ear!

Post # 4
59 posts
Worker bee

If it is barely noticeable to you believe me NOBODY will notice, unless you are a dentist like me 😉

I would fix you if we were close… Sorry for this…

But just try to relax! People will for sure be looking at other stuff: like you dress, you hair and your happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it is hard and stressful to have the wedding coming up but you will be ok!

Cheer up!

Post # 6
106 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m so sorry about your tooth.  However, if it has a jagged edge just use a nail file to file it down (not too much though).  It totally works.  My grandmother was a dental assistant for 40 years.  She’s the one who told me to try it.  I have a chipped front tooth as well.  It will just smooth it out a little until you can get it fixed. Good luck with your wedding. And don’t stress yourself out, no one will even notice. 

Post # 7
59 posts
Worker bee

@WreckerBabe:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, NEVER file your own tooth, please!!!!!!!!!!!! You can make it SO MUCH worse. I respect your grandmother’s experience but this is a new era!

You should NEVER try to fix a problem like that! if it is cutting you tongue, go see a dentist! Trying to fix it yourself can make you need more treatment!

Post # 9
1279 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Awww poor thing! You still have such a positive outlook! I pray things start looking up!

Post # 12
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Hey date twin!  I hope everything goes well at the denist today!!  I feel your pain though!  Everything for the wedding is just falling into place but I’m a basket case and I can’t even really explain it.  I’m sure it’s just stress but I feel like I’m on this emotional rollercoaster.  One minute I’m laughing and so happy and the next I’m sobbing.  I hope the dentist can help though!!  Good luck!

Post # 14
312 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

YAY! Glad it worked out.

Post # 15
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Yay!!  Glad the dentist went well!!

The topic ‘52 days left…wedding coming together, bride falling apart!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors