(Closed) 5'3" Brides: Let's see your dress!

posted 5 years ago in Dress
Post # 46
86 posts
Worker bee

I’m 5’1 and approximately 110lbs.  I’ve chosen a sheath dress as I wanted something a little different to the classic white wedding dress.  This is me at the shop (they have a lovely garden to see your dress in natural light!) and it’s still way too long for me and pinned at the back, but you get the idea 🙂

Post # 47
1325 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: February 2015 - Mount Hermon

MrsLevell2Be:  I’m 5’3 and 150lbs. My mom said the same thing. Mermaids did look weird, but a trumpet was perfect.

Sorry the pic is sideways, I’m on my phone.

Post # 48
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

going this week to get her altered!! 

Post # 49
709 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I’m 5ft3in, about 140lbs (I don’t weigh myself), and dress size 10/12. Bridal 12/14. Here is my dress not-altered yet: 

Post # 50
498 posts
Helper bee

I’m 5’3″ and my dress is maggie sottero’s Marrianne, mermaid dress 🙂 if you like mermaid/trumpets, then don’t be afraid to rock it! 

Post # 51
151 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - On the Beach in Negril, Jamaica

I’m 5’4″ and 145. I tried a ton of dresses waiting for this one to come in and none of them were what I was looking for. I couldn’t get passed the hard line in a lot of the mermaids/trumpets. I tried on my dream dress and it was everything I anticipated and more.

Sophia Tolli – Leigh

Post # 52
173 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015 - The Lodge at Mackenzie Place

5’3″ and I bounce between 125-135 lbs and I am wearing Pronovias Silaba (fit n’ flare).  I tried many different shapes on but the mermaid, trumpet, and fit n’ flare shapes were the most flattering on my body.

Post # 53
28 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I’m 5′ 3 3/4″ and 137.  I have a slight pear shape (small bust, larger hips) but am overall a little straight up and down.  I found a mermaid gave me the hourglass figure I wish I had.

Post # 54
2001 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I’m 5’3 and wearing a Tara Keely by Lazaro gown. It’s a trumpet style gown!

Post # 56
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I’m 5’3″ 155lbs with a booty and that hourglass shape. I envy you skinny ladies!

The topic ‘5'3" Brides: Let's see your dress!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors