(Closed) 5’5 is @ 140 lbs. is huge??? really???

posted 7 years ago in Fitness
Post # 3
7779 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Ugh. Just ignore them. Men don’t know what the hell they’re talking about when they hear a woman’s weight. I really, really wouldn’t take it personally. I’m sure most of them are balding, hairy and have a beer gut anyway if they have nothing better to do than to talk about women’s weight on a message board.

Post # 4
2227 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

That’s idiotic. I’m 5ft4 and a solid 150. This is what 150lbs LOOKS LIKE PEOPLE!! AHH IT MAKES ME MAD!!

Post # 5
1571 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@zippylef: Completely agree. My Fiance guesses my weight like 20 lbs lighter than it actually is. Bless his soul.

Post # 8
2227 posts
Buzzing bee

@strangewaysherewecome: You are too! You’ve got an inch on me height-wise and I can guarrenty you can’t come close to my 41inch hips!

Post # 10
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I am 5’5 and 150 lbs and I am perfectly fine with it! And so is Fiance. Guys don’t know what women really weigh because the rule is not to ask, especially since so many women get so mad, and so when women do tell mostly they lie. It sucks, but it happens. My Fiance knows how much I weigh and he’s fine with it.

Post # 12
1962 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

OP don’t let them get to you. They probably don’t even know what a girl with that height to weight ratio looks like. I’m 5’7″ and I think 150 is a healthy weight for my height. At two inches shorter I’m sure you look fantastic at 140. Great job with getting the excess weight off! If you are really worried about it I would check your BMI or your fat/muscle ratio. Making sure you have the appropriate amount of fat to body muscle is much healthier.

Post # 15
2227 posts
Buzzing bee

@strangewaysherewecome: I think your legs are much longer than mine (I’m all torso) and the bikini is misleading: there’s an inch of pushup padding in each cup. I hover around a small 32B. Good ole 32-26-42. THAT’S how you catch a real man!

The topic ‘5’5 is @ 140 lbs. is huge??? really???’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors