(Closed) 5.5.13

posted 6 years ago in May 2013
Post # 3
890 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

No but I do know what you mean!  We did the same thing with our date because it will never been forgotten.  Ours is 12.7.12. Pearl Harbor day.  My Uncle says the wedding is going to be bomb.  His sense of humor is fun.  I love your date though! Congrats!!!

Post # 5
450 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I am laughing at the similarity in you an I…

a: we have the same wedding day!!! HURRAY

b: I own a cupcake shop and people around town commonly know me as the cupcake lady!!!

I wonder what else is the same!! Congrats and good luck with your wedding… 

Post # 7
450 posts
Helper bee

Ok I lied.. Im getting married on the 3rd… I have been telling people the 5th!! Im an idiot. I have SO much going on. I know it is the Friday.. that counts for something right???

We don’t really have a “theme”. Just reflective of us. Clean lines, formal beachy but no shells, with a little garden thrown in… A touch of Dr. Who. Colors are Pearl, Tiffany Blue and hints of Raspberry. Elegant but fun. IDK if you watch Dr. Who at all but My Fiance will be wearing Rory’s wedding outfit and my Future Father-In-Law who is also “master of ceremonies” will be wearing Lord Grantham’s dinner outfit from Downton Abbey. Since it is in SC we are pulling in the SC symbol a little instead of shells to make the beachy theme. We are being married at a golf course with an incredible view. I have a lot of little things in mind, It is just a matter of getting them to work together…

How about you???

Post # 9
450 posts
Helper bee

Ohhh I love Zebra print. I wish I was bold enough to do my favorite Zebra print with pink…. I was watching Say Yes to the Dress today and I asked my 6 year old what she wants to wear to the wedding her answer “I don’t care, as long as it is Tiffany Blue, or pink..” I know I raised her right.

The topic ‘5.5.13’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors