(Closed) 57 Days!!!! Wedding Anxiety!!

posted 7 years ago in Full Figured
Post # 3
861 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

I can totally relate-especially about having my picture taken. Fiance decided to upgrade photographers and I am thinking NOOOOOO!!!!! I don’t want someone capturing every single moment in pictures-I need to be aware so I can at least try to present myself in the least flabby/gigantic way.  

It doesn’t help that I had to have my fitting done yesterday right next to a young, gorgeous and very thin/toned/tanned  girl who looked FABULOUS in her dress!  

But hey, congrats to you on your weightloss and healthier ways.  I think the roller coaster of emotions at this stage of the game is normal.

You’re not alone!  

Post # 4
861 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

oops,double post.

Post # 5
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

A friend of mine once told me that no matter who you are every bride always looks absolutely beautiful on their wedding day.  I was so pleased about how my wedding photos came out, although there were some were I was making a really odd face.  I had all these same feelings your having in the couple months before my wedding,  Especially on what am I going to do with my time!  It’s been 3 weeks and I’m still adjusting.  Our house is full of wedding stuff that still needs to be gone through and theres still a lot of wedding things to get done afterwards.  You have a wonderful attitude about remembering what its all about.  Truely enjoy this time.  It’s over so fast and all feels like a blur.  Truthfully I am a little sad that it’s over but I also am soo excited to show off how my vision came together in the end.  Very bittersweet. 

Best of Luck!

The topic ‘57 Days!!!! Wedding Anxiety!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors