(Closed) $5,800 is reasonable?

posted 6 years ago in Rings
Post # 2
1665 posts
Bumble bee

Wow, gorgeous upgrade!!  Love your new rings!  And the price does sound reasonable for what you got since you wanted more stones and if they’re good quality.  The diamonds look really nice.

Post # 3
705 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

That’s a hell of an upgrade! Beautiful set! 

Can’t say much to the price though.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 6 months ago by  SwedishBee.
Post # 4
1470 posts
Bumble bee

Gorgeous upgrade!!  I think it sounds totally reasonable.  

Mine is 1.0 center stone with diamond halo and jeweled band, plus jeweled double wedding band (both sides of center stone).  Total carats 2.5.  With tax and all mine came to almost $10,000… I’d say you got a good deal!!

Post # 5
10570 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2013

Beautiful! I’d say that price is about right but it really depends on what country your in. If your in the US you probably could have gotten that for a little cheaper. But don’t worry about it, by no means did you get ripped off. 

Post # 8
753 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

View original reply
gluay:  tell your husband it is compleatly reasonable price for the large side stones and matching band.  I think it was a deal. 

Post # 9
1273 posts
Bumble bee

Beautiful! What kind of metal (white gold? platinum?)

Post # 10
1477 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I have no idea on the cost question. I’m just here to say your set is AMAZING!!!!

Post # 12
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

I don’t think you paid too much.  I’d say that’s a really decent price for what you purchased.  Beautiful rings!

Post # 14
1273 posts
Bumble bee

I tried to find something similar but I’m not sure what sort of diamonds they’re using here. They’re probably not as nice as yours.

This one is $2799.00 USD “1 Carat Diamond Prong Set Semi-Mount in 14k Yellow Gold”

http://www.jewelryexchange.com/Sidestones—Round-Yellow-Gold_pi11057

..and for the band, there’s this one? $1718 for F color/VS

http://store.diamonddesignco.com/75-five-stone-18k.html

How much does your husband think it should have cost?

The topic ‘$5,800 is reasonable?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors