(Closed) 6-10-11

posted 8 years ago in June 2011
Post # 3
3601 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: January 1992

ME! There wasn’t a higher fee for us on the Saturday, but we simply wanted to get married on a Friday.

Post # 4
968 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I am 6-11-11! The Saturday was much more convenient for me in outward appearances…lets see how the planning process goes.

Wow, you seem to be on the ball with everything so far! I wish I could say the same.

I have the church, officiant, and a possible photographer. I know I need to get my butt moving on a reception venue- especially for a Saturday in June! 

I haven’t even tried on the first wedding dress either…

Post # 6
3601 posts
Sugar bee

I’ve the dress, the colors, the menu, currently working on invitations!

Post # 8
3601 posts
Sugar bee

No. I had never heard of them before I started planning my own wedding. I will be sending out the invites a little early though, since it is a friday and all.

Post # 9
21 posts
Newbee

Me too!! YAY…

So far: color Black, White & Silver, photographer, small wedding cake & cupcakes (all black & white), venue will be at home (so that’s the easiest part, I hope…), DIY invitation ready, guestlist, menu, and even decided on my hairdresser……. THE dress: Already fell in love with Adorae (Sottero & Midgley), however Im waiting to see the Fall 2010 collection, I will ordering it by October at the latest !! I’m sending the STD cards with X-mas…

Post # 10
3601 posts
Sugar bee

We are UNDER the one year mark! Does it make anyone else hold their breath when they see the countdown ticker reading in months instead of years?

Post # 12
3601 posts
Sugar bee

So. I’ve the church, venue, colors, music, dress (!), and menu. Looking at photographers and bridesmaid’s dresses. Invitation design done and waiting for my say-so to be printed. Also thinking about hair and accessories.

Post # 13
46 posts
Newbee

Me too! I chose friday so my family wouldn’t have to clean up the church that night for the next Sunday morning. This way they have all day saterday to go back and pick up!

Post # 14
3601 posts
Sugar bee

We are UNDER 300 days, ladies!!!

Post # 16
3601 posts
Sugar bee

I have my dress and veil, my venue, my menu, a bouquet trial, my makeup finalized, my shoes, my invites designed, my photographer booked, my MOB dress and my stepfather’s suit and tie purchased. Centerpieces are underway and i maaaaybe have my favor idea.

And our first counseling session was Thursday!

The topic ‘6-10-11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors