(Closed) 6-12 month success stories?

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 16
532 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

We were cycle 11. It was hell. That month I gave up and decided to go with the flow as I was due to get tests the following month. Our issue was on OH side and I’m sure the relaxed vibe helped him 

Good Luck

Post # 17
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens

Thanks to all the ladies that shared your stories, it really is inspirational.

RedWine13:  I love your way of thinking…”I’ve always said that our taking some time to get pregnant made it so much more special and appreciated once it happened.”

I can only imagine how emotional and exciting it was to get a BFP after months of trying. I’d be curious to know whether or not the bees that took 6+ months to concieved found the boards here helpful or a bit stressful/overwhelming.

I’m new to TTC and while it is so exciting to see so many bees get BFP it makes me hone in on all the little corks going on with my body–like never before. OH and surprisingly the boards tend to make me antsy to POAS and figure out how many DPO I am.

Post # 18
532 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

BreezyBride24:  I wasn’t on these boards but I was in a ttc site. I suspended my membership as after a while it became too difficult seeing all the BFP’s. 

Post # 19
1444 posts
Bumble bee

KBelle12:  That makes total sense, I know everyone has their own coping methods and I could definitely see myself potentially taking a hiatis to clear my mind and recharge. Thanks for sharing what worked for you!

Post # 20
4014 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

8 months and 7 cycles of precisely timed BD and we finally got our BFP. It’s different for everyone! I’m 27 weeks! 

Post # 21
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Finally on Cycle 9! Had a chemical before that. Currently 10 weeks. The cycle that worked, we kept BD days after my positive OPK. Now, based on our dating scan, it appears I didn’t ovulate until almost 5 days after I had an OPK surge. Don’t know if that was a one cycle fluke, but don’t stop too early!

Post # 22
826 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

BreezyBride24:  The POAS boards are awful after 3 or 4 months of trying. But the 6+ month and 1 year+ boards are great… a lot of people who know exactly what you’re going through.

Post # 23
1444 posts
Bumble bee

jammer62:  That totally makes sense–maybe I’ll venture over there soon just to keep the anxiety down a bit.

Post # 24
1444 posts
Bumble bee

Pepper123:  5 day later huh… thanks for sharing. That’s a great tip. In previous months do you think you guys were stopping too early?

Post # 25
1265 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

BreezyBride24:  the POAS board was stressful sometimes bc I started to resent all the people who were one their first cycle, especially when there were tons of BFPs.  Totally unfair of me, but I couldn’t help it. The 6+ board and miscellaneous other posts about CPs and such were very supportive and helpful. 

The topic ‘6-12 month success stories?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors