(Closed) 6-22 Brides

posted 6 years ago in June 2013
Post # 3
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

I’m so excited! And stressed! Now it’s time for all the little details I’ve neglected until this point. Fiance is looking at house for us to rent starting in April too and ill be moving 800 miles to be with him after the wedding so lots of big changes!

Post # 4
208 posts
Helper bee

UGH!  I am UGH! I think I’d get more excited if our families weren’t kind of nuts and seriously alternating freak-outs every. single. week.  I think the smartest thing we did was book the honeymoon pretty early so we have something to look forward to.

But when it’s just me and my Fiance, or doing wedding stuff with my mom and friends, then yeah I’m really excited! ๐Ÿ™‚  

Post # 5
286 posts
Helper bee

I’m excited that its almost here, but nervous because I havent really planned out all the little details. Plus, we have been considering hiring a videographer, but not sure if we want to drop the money on it or not.  Also, all the DIY projects I planned on doing are starting to pile up. Yikes! 

Post # 6
748 posts
Busy bee

Totally excited, but a little stressed about all the nit picky details. I’m not really doing any DIY stuff (I’m just plain ol not crafty), but I’m still fretting over like…what the wedding party should walk down the aisle to, the recessional music, fittings, hair and make up trials, the rehearsal dinner, etc.

Post # 7
234 posts
Helper bee

I’m so excited! Fiance bought his suit today, and I’ve been finishing up the invites to send out next week. Honestly, we have all the big details taken care of and at this point, whatever doesn’t get done, we’ll be fine without! my main focus right now is budgeting to be sure we can get everything paid for.

Post # 8
133 posts
Blushing bee

Excited and starting to get a little stressed.  We have a pretty good plan in place, but now it’s time to start executing on that plan!  We are also doing a lot of DIY, so we’ve got more of that coming up too!  I’m getting really good at delegating ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
3092 posts
Sugar bee

HOLY CRAP!

Post # 10
10 posts
Newbee

Uggg!! Im excited but not ready BY FAR!! ..lol still trying to pick invites out (which we might do ourselves)…waiting for my dress, waiting for bridesmaids dresses, still need to get accessories for me, need to PICK FOOD!! sighh… oh and favors & gifts for my party… so much i sometimes cant think exactly what it is im supposed to be doing… not only that I dont even know if i will be happy with my dress cuz i have never tried it on…  im scared.  

The topic ‘6-22 Brides’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors