(Closed) 6-5-10… 9 days!!

posted 8 years ago in June 2010
Post # 3
1184 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2010

Congrats month twin! I get married 7 days after you! I’m really excited, but scared that something will go wrong in the planning. I can’t sleep. But I tried to take a nap in the morning….

Post # 4
2476 posts
Buzzing bee

Yay June 5th brides!!  We’re in single-digit territory!  Can y’all believe it??  I’m sooooooo looking forward to our wedding and honeymoon!!  Ahhhhhh!  Laughing

Post # 5
1184 posts
Bumble bee

brittanymichelle  and @ ddubzz Congrats to you all 6/5/10 brides…. With 9 days to go are you guys completely done with all of the planning?

Post # 6
1246 posts
Bumble bee

why do i still feel like 9 days is still soooooo far from now?! ugh!!! i just wanna be a wifey!

I pretty much have everything done! Although 23987 thoughts are running thorugh my head, i know i got it under control 🙂

Post # 7
2476 posts
Buzzing bee

@thefuturemrsgibbs:  Yeah I’m pretty much on cruise control now… just going along for the ride now.  I’ve had final meetings with all my vendors and everything is finalized.  There are always those very last minute things to do though, so I’m making checklists for those.

@alishadhs4:  I’m with ya!  So many things running through my mind too!  It’s so hard for me to sleep at nights!!

Post # 8
1246 posts
Bumble bee

@ddubzz, im running on about 6 hours per night of sleep lately. i guess i should sleep more if i want the time to go by faster, but its just too hard! we have a busy weekend planned so that should help with time going quick!

Post # 9
19 posts
Newbee

Yeah!! Other June 5th brides. My planning has been kind of stressful lately. Had to completely rebook our honeymoon three days ago. It had been planned for 1 year and 4 months!

Post # 10
1250 posts
Bumble bee

Good luck! My wedding isn’t till June 26, but one of my best friends is your date twin in June 5. Can’t wait!

Post # 11
116 posts
Blushing bee

I’m so excited too!  Today’s my last day of work until June 16.  And today is the first day the 10-day weather forecast included my wedding day:  Mostly cloudy, high of 84, but no rain!  Yea!  I know that the forecast could change in the next few days, but so far so good.

Post # 12
88 posts
Worker bee

I cannot stop obsessively checking the 10 day forecast. Our wedding is going to be outside and we have a huge tent for our reception but I am still so stressed about the weather. Yesterday morning it said 30% chance of scattered showers, then it said mostly sunny, and today it says 60% chance of scattered thunderstoms. I need to stop looking at weather.com but I can’t help myself!

Other than the weather, I am actually not too stressed because we are pretty well finished with everything at this point.

Post # 13
207 posts
Helper bee

I can’t wait.  I am so ready.

Post # 14
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

I am so excited!  Today is my last day of work!  I leave tomorrow morning for the wedding (back home).  My Fiance is coming down on Tuesday or Wednesday depending on his work scheduled.

We have so much left to do.  I am so happy I am taking off ALL of next week.  So much for memorial day weekend, we will be busy!

Post # 15
3762 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

@audamy 

I just checked the weather too and it totally did the same thing.  I was so happy to see only a 20% chance of rain and now it says 60%!  WTFF!!!!!

Post # 16
88 posts
Worker bee

@caszos: I know! It’ll probably change 10 more times by next Saturday but I am still paranoid about the 60% chance of rain that it has on there right now.

The topic ‘6-5-10… 9 days!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors